During BloodLust (demonology) Spam Soulfire?

Considering Touch of Chaos doesnt benefit from Haste buffs is it better to spam soulfire when you have a Haste buff from Bloodlust/trinket?

ie spam soulfire till fury runs out and then continue casting soulfire in caster form granted you have the molten core procs to get the full benefit from bloodlust?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    Considering Touch of Chaos doesnt benefit from Haste buffs is it better to spam soulfire when you have a Haste buff from Bloodlust/trinket?

ie spam soulfire till fury runs out and then continue casting soulfire in caster form granted you have the molten core procs to get the full benefit from bloodlust?
    Pretty much. As Demo, during Bloodlust, you either want to be generating or spending fury quickly.

You want to ToC at least once to update Corruption. You can do that when you weave into Meta for the HoG landing. If you can, make sure you apply Doom with both Blood Lust and Dark Soul up as well.

when I used to play demo I would time it so that I had spent my fury before bloodlust, then use bloodlust to spam soul fire (or sometimes shadow bolt depending on how early bloodlust is) to build fury back up, then pot after that, pop meta and ToC nuke after bloodlust.