Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Agree'd, nerf all silences...and heals...and burst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    gtfo, you shouldn't even have it in the first place.

agree.. got nerfed cause it needed to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    Yeah, this unnecessary. Casters are already dominating PvP, I don't see why they have to be pampered like this. Same goes for Ring of Peace, they made it absolutely brutal against melee (who are in very low demand for RBGs especially), but they make it fairly weak against casters. They should really buff it back to 3 sec at least, at 2 sec there's really not even any point to using it unless you're going to interrupt something. The saddest part is that this is basically a mage buff, since they are one of the only casters that have tons of spells to cast from different schools...everyone else has a little something, but mages have some very important abilities split between different schools... OMG someone is making a mage break a sweat in PvP... NERF NAO!!!
    Fyi, casters only dominate in BGs, melee classes have a huge advantage in arenas. Just wanted to point it out because of your statement that casters is dominating pvp overall, which is false.
    Originally Posted by cutterx2202
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    This was definately needed. Go play some PTR monks are probably best melee atm. 4s silence on a 15s cd was way OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtf View Post
    This was definately needed. Go play some PTR monks are probably best melee atm. 4s silence on a 15s cd was way OP.

In damage, yes. But they will still be bad in arena.

And yes casters are dominating rbgs this season, in rbgs anyways. I almost never take a melee except a dk in rbgs.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Again, the proliferation of instant cast heals and absorbs in the game practically forces the necessity of blanket silences. If casters were forced to cast again, this wouldn't be an issue.
    Removing blanket silences should have been and was the first step in this. Too bad they reverted it. And you'd have to be delusional to think that they're just "saving such big changes for another expansion". I'd bet anything that the next expansion is going to see more instants and cc than ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Guys its clear WW monks are OP. They needed the nerf /s

Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    Last time I heard that was when Rets were asking for an interrupt, we've come a long way since then yeah?

Your statement would hold ground if there weren't classes who could duel healers AND kill them by themselves my friend.

OH WHAT, you think that's broken?? I agree with you! but go argue that with Blizzard while you're benched because someone else can do your job better.
    NO class can kill a competent healer solo.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Maybe right now, Rogue and Unholy DK will in 5.2.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Which has a 20 - 28 second cooldown depending on gear and glyphs.

And again, it is a symptom of a problem; the problem being most casters and healers cannot be successfully countered without a blanket silence.
    DPS shouldn't be able to kill a healer alone(well assuming they are about same skill and gear). They why would anyone play healer?

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 07:43 AM ----------

Mages say hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    DPS shouldn't be able to kill a healer alone(well assuming they are about same skill and gear). They why would anyone play healer?
    A healer should be dying to 1 single dps eventually. Not in 5 seconds, but it shouldn't be that a healer can survive a single dps forever. That's my opinion, and I'm fairly a lot of people think the same about this.

I don't really bother about 1v1, but I'm fairly sure it's impossible to kill a healer 1v1 now unless you can pull off some ridiculous burst, which not every spec has.

10+ Year Old Account
    DK blanket silence had its cooldown cut in half... interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    A healer should be dying to 1 single dps eventually. Not in 5 seconds, but it shouldn't be that a healer can survive a single dps forever. That's my opinion, and I'm fairly a lot of people think the same about this.

I don't really bother about 1v1, but I'm fairly sure it's impossible to kill a healer 1v1 now unless you can pull off some ridiculous burst, which not every spec has.
    Actually since the damage buffs my mistweaver is able to 1v1 many people. I have not died to a rogue 1v1 and getting through a warriors second wind before people came to help me. But this is the only thing I am looking forward to....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Removing blanket silences should have been and was the first step in this. Too bad they reverted it. And you'd have to be delusional to think that they're just "saving such big changes for another expansion". I'd bet anything that the next expansion is going to see more instants and cc than ever.
    Well, they said it themselves, so I'd expect a move away from this in the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    And one healer shouldn't take 4 to 5 DPS to down.

Mages say hi
    Oh look, trinket the Deep Freeze. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    And one healer shouldn't take 4 to 5 DPS to down.

I bet that works great at 1200 rating

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how it's up with you, but my trinket ain't on a 30sec cooldown

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post

If healers actually went OOM versus a single, equally geared, dps (not instantly but eventually) then it would be balanced but since that never happens blanket silences are needed, and also since most healers dont have to expose their cast bar that enhances the flaw even more