Felsteel Longblade.

I have been looking for the pattern for the Felsteel Longblade. I remember that Kael'thas from Magister's Terrace drops a lot of the rare world drop profession patterns. Does anyone know if the Felsteel Longblade pattern is among them?

WoWHead link to Plans: Felsteel Longblade.

There, that should take care of it for you.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    the plans are a world drop, so your best bet would be to farm a dungeon/raid where there are a crap load of mobs (black temple or kara)

i dont know if kael has a higher chance to drop the plans however
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Given that there's recorded drops in magister's terrace in general, i'd say it's possible (but likely at a sub-1% chance, like anything else)

Your best bet is probably to find a BC instance that has tons of trash (probably best bet would be humanoid or beast) I would say Karazhan or any of the BC 5-mans with a mount drop you can grab on the way would be ideal. The phantoms before moroes have a drop logged on wowhead, and they're pretty easy to farm (and will respawn in ~30 mins if you leave moroes alive and are not in the instance.)

10+ Year Old Account
    There are servers (illidan-uS/horde) where one guy shows up every day and posts lists of bc epic patterns at a pittance. this is one of them, 1 a day every day.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.