Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Big Love Rocket ..

So. Am I alone on believing that this mount should get a big buff when it comes to the drop rate?
    I mean, seriously. I've just completed the event on my last 90 for this year. I ran it 6 times a day since the release this year and.. ye, nothing.
    0.03% is just taking the piss.

I don't have it and I think It's fine the way it is.

It's fine. In fact, I'd probably reduce the drop rate of the rest of the event mounts even if it cost me my own mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO they should keep the drop rate the way it is, but also offer the ability to farm a ludicrous amount of whatever those vendor hand ins are called to purchase one, even if it means only one of your characters could use it and even if it only acted like the old mounts that you had to keep in your bags. This way the mount would still have the recognition of being an absurdly low drop rate and also a life consuming bitch to obtain.

12 times a day so far and nothing. Such a wonderful waste of time. I guess Ill be ready to do it 22 times a day next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    So. Am I alone on believing that this mount should get a big buff when it comes to the drop rate?
    I mean, seriously. I've just completed the event on my last 90 for this year. I ran it 6 times a day since the release this year and.. ye, nothing.
    0.03% is just taking the piss.
    Does the event end on an earlier day for EU? Could have sworn it ended Sunday at 3 AM or something for the US.

No, there should be more things with rates like that

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Does the event end on an earlier day for EU? Could have sworn it ended Sunday at 3 AM or something for the US.
    Afaik the event ends 23:59 on saturday.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've said this in a previous thread, and I'll say it again. The drop rate would be fine if this wasn't a limited event, two weeks per year. As it stands, it's too low. But oh well, sucks to be us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I disagree with most. There is no point in keep such a low chance, when they already limit the number of tries so much.
    0.03% is OK for things you can try 365 times a year per character. Something so ridiculous limited as 14 times a year per character shouldn't receive another ARTIFICIAL manipulation as cheap as this one.

I believe that anyone agreeing it's OK don't give a damn second of thought on the issue before before jumping the wagon that "rare is always good".

Deleted
    IMO it's fine. It's propably the only "true" RNG mount in the game. There are couple of mount types in WOW:
    -Reputation grind mounts
    -Raid drop mounts. Usually around 1-3%-ish, you will get it eventually if you do the instance every week
    -Big gold mounts - crafted and TCG. All you have to do is earn lots of gold.
    -Patch specific mounts - like Invincible, Mimiron, Cata raid mounts - 100% in current content, low drop later. Good bait to encourage players to progress in content while it's current
    -All sort of achievement mounts - hard to get in current content, easy after it.

Then there's Big Love Rocket which is just...luck. No million gold, no full heroic progress in current patch, no Gladiator. Just do easy boss daily, you MIGHT get one but the time frame to realistically obtain one (on average) is just out of reach. And im fine with it, there are 300+ mounts in the game.

Deleted
    Rarity is fine and good it this age of shared mounts.

Deleted
    I completed the event 5 times a day and didn't get the rocket - bad luck.
    The drop rate is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    I believe that anyone agreeing it's OK don't give a damn second of thought on the issue before before jumping the wagon that "rare is always good".
    No....I just believe it's perfectly fine being a "rare" mount

Deleted
    I've owned many rare mounts, the TCG ones prior to the duping exploit were pretty epic. When the Love Rocket dropped for me this year I was so glad to finally have something rare again.

All drop-mounts should be 1%, that's rare enough. 0.03% is stupid.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    The drop rate is extremely low, which makes it more of an achievement once you get it. I was lucky enough to get it on one of my alts last year. And you can imagine the happiness at that point.

Deleted
    Rare is ok, that it's so random is not imo

The .03% drop rate is fine, it's nice for a game to have something incredibly rare. Next year just jump into it with that thought that you won't get it, and if you do you'll be pleasantly surprised instead of upset

Also it's nice to have a mount that helps me stand out :P

Deleted
    The drop rate is indeed shitty, and i know people will think this is a troll, but i got the rocket twice on 2 alts so i feel sorry for all you real mount collectors, RNG can suck.