Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

"How Was Your Day" Chat Thread

Please use this thread to talk about how your day went, vent about anything you want, or talk about anything you really want too.

---

Alright I'll start. So today I woke up at like 9:30, which is kind of late lol, I'm used to being up at 5:45 but Fridays are special. I messed around on computer for a while, took a bath and all that, and drove to school a little early. I actually got a decent spot lol. Theology class was a boring lecture and a little group work in the end. I hate my group lol. Quantum class was okay.

Did some lab work and drove home, parents decided to go out for dinner with me. I got an expensive porthouse for two people that I ate alone lol (but it was the only thing I ate all day, I usually don't eat until dinner).

Now here's the annoying part. I got an email from an REU (summer research internship thing you apply to at colleges around the US) saying they didn't get my transcript and my letter of recommendation. My school front office is fucking slow and I got mad and texted some angry comments about school to some friends. And my teacher didn't send his letter? Wtf. I bought that guy a bagel as a thank you too!

Anyway, came home and am doing nothing. I'm officially on Spring Break.

shit dude

i worked hella ot today but i had some really nice dota2 games and that really made my day much better

Woke up at 11am, made lunch, salmon with sweet brown bavarian mustard + sweet potatoes and salad (sour cabbage, tomatoes, lettuce).

Drank soy orange juice.

Then I did the dishes and went to my room. Browsed 4chan, youtube and mmochamp. At night I went out for a walk.
    I received the Box from House M.D all series I was waiting, and that's it.

Still up and doing nothing, I should probably just go to sleep...

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm very tired today -- I'm attending a 2-week intensive class at work, and it a) starts waaay too early (especially given my hour-long commute) and b) is a ton of work. It's an awesome class, though, and it'll definitely help me in the future; I'm just so tired

On the other hand, I'm now sitting on my couch in my pajamas curled up with my laptop, good tea, and my favorite blanket, watching tv and talking to friends. Totally what I need to relax.

Turned in a job application. Now the waiting begins.
    Yep

Ya today was unproductive for me. I was gonna go see Die Hard but that would mean eating out and I can't eat out two days in a row, way too unhealthy. I stayed home and played some video games. It was hard to do much because both my Mom and step dad are home today and it's annoying.

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 12:36 PM ----------

I'm so fucking mad. Mom is home today and it's sort of preventing me from working out the way I want because she wants to put the heat up, but that makes it 50x harder for me to work out since the heat just pumps in the basement. And then the DVD player setup my step dad set up for this thing isn't working and not even my bitch labtop is working so I'm super fucking mad. I hate these people.

Woke up at 9am, read till 11am, went out with girlfriend till 2, gym until 3, wrote until 7, talked with friends/other small things around the place until 8, started work and kept on until 1am, played an hour of Temple Run while listening to music, slept at 2am. Yesterday, and now today again. Yurp.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Wanna get some sleep at work but people wont let me

Been playing Tera all weekend long, so addictive.

Woke up at like 8 since it's Spring Break. Worked out for like 2 hours or 2.5 or some shit. Did basically nothing else all day. Spent a lot of time emailing back and forth with my research professor lol. I gotta go in to school tomorrow all day...During spring break...To work in lab. ZZZ. It's gonna be mostly boring wait work too.

want to sleep at school but my teacher is too annoying. went home got no food on fridge. just an ordinary hungry boring day

I...did things today. Yep things
    Yep

10+ Year Old Account
    How was my day? Up at 5:30 am, shower, feed da doggies, walk them, drive to train, take train into downtown Chicago, go to work...

...long day as usual. But I do love my job.

what do you do dars, I have to ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got angry at some tourists who kept looking up.

Just read this sentence every day from now until the day I die and you will know how my day went.

Woke up early and went to lab for a couple of hours. The experiment just didn't work so lol...I came home a little early. Took a kind of nap on the couch for like 30 mins or so where I just nodded in and out. Did nothing all day.

Hmm..Went to sleep at 3AM woke up at 6AM Took my grandmother to work, Dropped Bella off at the vet to have her bladder stone removed, Came home around 9AM, Played Guild Wars 2 till about noon, Went back to sleep at 1PM woke up at 6PM, watch TV for a bit, Play 3DS for a bit, Browse the internet, and finally back to GW2 while browsing mmochamp.

Not a very exciting day to say the least.
    Yep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    what do you do dars, I have to ask.
    I'm a senior software engineer. I work with the clients on their requirements, design the architecture, and then actually do the coding, minimal testing, and wait for testing feedback before deploying.

Gosh. Parents went out today so I wake up at like 8. Do my usual morning routine, work out for only one set (I thought I saw a fucking spider, creeped me out.)

This girl from my study group for my theology class is emailing me. Basically 3 members from our group are fucking worthless (as I knew they'd be). So this girl is asking me if I heard from them. I say no. Then she's telling me that we should "tattle to the teacher like in grammar school" and tell him we're basically 2 manning our group. Bitch is trippin, I don't even know how to respond to that. I doubt my teacher would even give a fuck, he'd probably blame it on us for not making them participate (even though I emailed them...)

Trying to get some homework done. Watching some episodes of a certain thing online today too while working.

Deleted
    Been so fucking tired in the past days, I can barely move my body. Today was just an usual day of weekend. My schedule allowed me to relax a little bit more:
    -wake up around 9am
    -"shit i overslept"
    -eat breakfast at mcdonalds
    -japanese classes afterwards
    -japanese classes are over, got home
    -chill on some Electric Wizard
    -eat dinner
    -skype convo

I will hang up and go to sleep.

I have things to do but I can't be damned to do most of them. Today, for instance: I could've done more to work on my portfolio, but I spent most of the day playing, heh. At least I've been drawing every day, which was a personal goal of mine at the beginning of the year. I wish I had proper motivation to do more.