Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just got over a cold that lasted nearly 4 days

Took a certification test to get certified as an editor....failed along with the entire state....life sucks.

On the bright side I got some cream soda ^.^

Deleted
    I woke up like usual 6.30 am, ate a sandwhich, went to school. Got a seat on the bus (cheers) ^^.
    I've been studing for my math test the entire day and I missed lunch! and now I'm so fucking hungry

I'm free later today, already done all my work so I'll be taking it easy for the rest of the day. I might play some Tera when I get home (that game is so addictive).
    Last edited by mmoca9bf05c4ed; 2013-03-14 at 12:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I taped up a window in my house because a bird has been slamming it's head into it three days in a row and stopping me from sleeping. Supposedly birds won't try to fly through a window if it isn't clear. We'll see today...

On a positive note, I had some amusing conversations with random Gamestop workers and bought Heart of the Swarm. I've been enjoying that for the last couple hours till Blizz shut it down for maintenance. I can't grab my achieves in offline play so I'll probably just go to bed soon.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-03-15 at 03:35 PM.

Busy day as usual. Slept at like 2:30 last night and woke up 6:10 today. Was kind of tired, but I got to school early and I bought a bagel (since lack of sleep). Took an Italian midterm, was pretty easy, not to jynx myself though. Then went through other classes from 7-1:45. At 1:45 met with someone and got randomly offered a summer job with him doing research...In the middle east lol. I said I'd think about it. 2 o' clock went to an Italian movie event (I have to do 2 this semester) with a friend, was super annoying. Ended at 3:15. Then went to meet research professor, discussed some stuff. Went to computer lab from 3:50-4:30, drove to pick step dad up and got home around 5:20. Ate dinner and relaxed a little, told Mom about offer (lol) and here I am now. Gonna try to get a little work done and then get some deserved sleep.

Deleted
    Exams went horrible. But the girl i like shows more intrest in me. So an average day in my life i'd say =)

15+ Year Old Account
    I've been sick and coughing for a few days, had to cancel an interview last minute today Tomorrow should be fun, though; my friend who's now an assistant professor is coming to give a talk at work! Should be a nice chance to see him and show him around.

In school now killing time. I have an Italian "tutoring" session from 11-12. Just gonna go talk to the guy lol, I don't need tutoring but its required for class. Then have Bible class 12-1:40. I'm gonna try to leave a little bit early.

Then gonna pick up step dad and pick up Mom and drive to Maryland lol. Tomorrow I'm giving a poster presentation at a physics conference. (Wish me luck!) I still have to reread info and practice.

Pretty good wife is home so I spent the day with her raided for a bit got a Thunderforged Helm and now were watching some reality show she enjoys.

10+ Year Old Account
    My day was filled with procrastinating studying Japanese for a test on Monday and also procrastinating writing an essay that's due on wed.
    But the lock guy finally came so now the lock on my front door works again.

So yesterday. Woke up at 6. Got ready in bathroom and stuff and so did step dad. Walked over to conference from skywalk (my hotel was connected to convention center) and registered at 7. Went back to room, chilled a little, ate a croissant and frappachino from Starbucks, went back to the conference and listened to a couple of talks and talked to some graduate school kiosks.

Around 10:30 went back to the hotel room, got dressed and shaved and took bath, wore shirt and tie, and 12-5 I stood up in place next to poster presenting, standing with good posture, and trying to smile. It was exhausting because only like 10 people stopped by in the 5 hours. Then I went to hotel and parents had car ready and spent 4 hours driving back to New York, had some sandwich they got me for the road, and went to sleep like 10 O clock. Woke up a bit ago and have to get ready for a super long day.

Had a rough day. I'm worried about this REU situation, I've never shared a room or apartment or stayed away from home...

And lol I spent all day studying for a quantum test, went and took a theology quiz, then got raped by quantum test. Today was a bad day, I didn't feel like my usual monster egotistical self. I felt weak...it was really sad. Still is. I feel so horrible that I didn't meet my own expectations to crush quantum class average on the test. I probably did around average at the mercy of a curve.

:/ feel so devastated mentally. Monday is both a Psychology and Analytical Mechanics midterm. I have to try and use this weekend to study a lot and crush both of those tests, and then basically the week is over and I have Easter break.

./sigh I miss my confidence.

Lots of procrastination over the last week, but knocked out (most of...) my homework with remarkable efficiency. I was feeling pretty bleh until I re-watched a let's play of Journey that I particularly like. The emotional impact of that game never lessens; makes me wish I had a PS3.

Feeling on top of the world right now. Serene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    ./sigh I miss my confidence.
    Punch a tourist. Always brightens my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Punch a tourist. Always brightens my day.
    Lol.

I took some tests yesterday, won't comment on how they went since I'm not going to jynx myself. Today had a couple of classes. Officially on Easter Break weekend. I actually have a lot of homework to catch up on.

Went out bowling and to Dave and Busters (it was PACKED) and to lunch/dinner yesterday. Today I just worked out and ate. Life feels boring. Easter Break is boring.

Makes me feel empty. Everything is going my way. Got into my summer research program, successfully preparing another poster for my school's research week, done with midterms, I'm getting a jump start on homework I have to do this break, working out is feeling good, video games are going well, watching sports is entertaining. But it doesn't really feel like enough. I need more. I don't feel like the same guy altogether. I barely even remember not crushing that one midterm. I don't know. I feel like I should be doing something more.

HEADACHE! Nuff said.
    Yep

Woke up at 12:00pm watched "Electra" an started watchin "Sexy Maid's Mod" for skyrim on youtube. : /

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Politicus View Post
    Applied for uni today, physics major!

Now for the anxiety stricken waiting...
    Fuck yeah, physics major! This year was my first year Electrical Engineering, but I realised in the first couple months that I should have chosen something else. I quit 2 months ago and I'm now planning on doing either physics or engineering/applied physics.

Been in a sort of pseudo relationship with my best friend..who's married. Three days ago, I told us both to step back and start over as friends. She took it well and thought it was all over with and things could go back to normal and she wanted to just be "BFFs" or whatever.

Then this evening, get an angry message from her husband calling me toxic and chewing my ass for 20 minutes after responding. Apparently, out of guilt she told him what happened with us except she scapegoated me and threw me under the bus to save face to him, followed by removing me on FB/realid and blocking me entirely. Twisted around what happened and put every ounce of the blame on me despite the relationship being initiated by her to begin with and I'm the one who stepped up to end it.

End up losing someone I really cared about and my best friend at the same time because of selfishness that I didn't think she had in her. I guess you never really know a person.

Sorry for venting.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2013-04-04 at 06:23 AM.