Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    After two days not seeing our oldest cat, it was really soul-soothing to see, pet and cuddle him. He can't stay home atm because he needs the calm after a serious illness at mums and our 3 kittens.. well, they are too wild for him >.< Got frustrated after a few HotS games to the point I quit midgame, which I normally don't do. Frustrated as fuck that my sewing equipment is also at mums and not really much space to sew. Oh, and DHL managed to show up exactly while we were away grocery shopping with an overdue package, ordered a month ago. Needless to say I have to get them tomorrow *mumblerumblegrrr*

Really bored at work. I haven't even started listening to music yet, just sort of checking my daily websites, since all of my work is caught up.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

My day has been great. Stayed up all night farming lfr for valor with my guildies. It was really fun confusing the other players in there. xD

Deleted
    Just another average day in the office = boring because windows updates to two different computers.

Woke up at 9am, read till 11am, went out with girlfriend till 2, gym until 3, wrote until 7, talked with friends/other small things around the place until 8, started work and kept on until 1am, played an hour of Temple Run while listening to music, slept at 2am. Yesterday, and now today again. Yur

Deleted
    Well at work my boss cut 15 mins off of about 200 peoples breaks starting tomorrow so that should be fun.

My day could've been better. Still trying to 'recover' from getting rejected. Also spend some time working on a case about a patient that's terminally. But other than that, looking forward to the 18th of April for my new workplace!
    Oh, and ofcourse enjoy the sunset with some great music.

Just finished up my 2nd week at my new position. I'm having a great day/past couple weeks

Deleted
    Me and my gf of 2,5 years broke up little over a month ago, and now I met this girl whom I really enjoy hanging out with and we have been talking about dating recently, but I am not sure if my brain is just after some sort of rebound atm.. I dont wanna fuck it up with this person because my brain is being silly =/.

INternet help me decide!

on my lunch break at work right now
    day is going well though, at least tomorrow is MY friday finally, then i get to play some video games!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    Me and my gf of 2,5 years broke up little over a month ago, and now I met this girl whom I really enjoy hanging out with and we have been talking about dating recently, but I am not sure if my brain is just after some sort of rebound atm.. I dont wanna fuck it up with this person because my brain is being silly =/.

INternet help me decide!
    If you really like her and things feel right for you, go for it! Why not? Us humans don't live forever ^_^

Sucks, my boss is totally a jerk

the usual shitty day in school full of retards

I work in a morgue currently! Filing paperwork, registering tags, making sure bodies go where they need to go etc- it was cool for about a month but now its the most depressing, slow job ive ever had.
    tonight was boring as heck and i have a job interview tomorrow to get me outta morgue hell.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteytheVillain View Post
    I work in a morgue currently! Filing paperwork, registering tags, making sure bodies go where they need to go etc- it was cool for about a month but now its the most depressing, slow job ive ever had.
    tonight was boring as heck and i have a job interview tomorrow to get me outta morgue hell.
    oh wow a morgue lol, had any odd experiences there? any smelly bodies or something? i always wondered what it is like to work around dead humans... hope you get out of your morgue hell!

Quote Originally Posted by MakeupOnFLEEK View Post
    oh wow a morgue lol, had any odd experiences there? any smelly bodies or something? i always wondered what it is like to work around dead humans... hope you get out of your morgue hell!
    Honestly not really! The ones that frequently come in are very recently deceased, like, we're still filing the paperwork on them and notifying their family and arranging the funeral home to pick them up. It's a relatively smallish city I live in so we don't get too many jane/john does or bodies that have been left out in the field to rot- so, unless it was a tragedy (Like a terrible car accident, or a burn victim; i personally think the gunshot accident was probably the worst i'd ever seen) it's not typically too terrible.
    However the bodies do release gasses and continue to occasionally jerk. So corpse farts happen, or I'll be filing a paper and look over and suddenly something twitches under a sheet and makes me nearly piss my pants lol. I'm getting used to it very quickly, and I'm allowed to watch some dissections if the body/organs are being donated- so I've learned a little anatomy while I've been there! It's also a little bit of a learning experience when it comes to like, mortality and stuff- seeing VERY fresh bodies come in, like, within minutes to an hour of passing where the toe is still warm- its a really weird thing to get used to!
    THAT being said I don't really like it, I learned a lot, but considering the pay is one of the lowest in the hospital for the stuff I gotta see on a nightly basis, nooot so great lol.
    Thanks though!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Stayed up too late last night with my husband discussing our plans to relocate our family (2 kids, 2 dogs), and so all day I've just been dragging ass. Spent 2 hours studying a new programming language. And my dog decided to hop the fence twice today to play with our neighbor's dogs. We've lived in this house for four years this fall, she's never done that before, but for some reason she decided she had to do it twice today.

Slept late, on the floor and woke up early to avoid being late for work. Barely made it on time and tried my best to focus on work rather than the striking pain in my back.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaramirrah View Post
    Stayed up too late last night with my husband discussing our plans to relocate our family (2 kids, 2 dogs), and so all day I've just been dragging ass. Spent 2 hours studying a new programming language. And my dog decided to hop the fence twice today to play with our neighbor's dogs. We've lived in this house for four years this fall, she's never done that before, but for some reason she decided she had to do it twice today.
    From where to where?

I'm hoping to hear about a job I really want. Send me some karma if you don't mind.

Deleted
    This morning I tried to wake up early but I figured out I was on vacations xD And for the rest I'm just slowly dying in boredom

It was a fine day, but I was not. I've been feeling under the weather for two days, getting better though.