10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a new game

Hello!
    I'm looking for a new game, preferably an MMO. Most recently, I've been playing WoW, D3, Minecraft, Skyrim and Evil Genius(holy nostalgia, Batman) and I've kinda burnt out on all of them. I'm not really "in the know" on where to find good, reliable information on titles so I thought seeking the opinions of people on a gaming forum is my best shot.

I do have SOME criteria as to what I'm looking for:

Cannot stand MOBA's (IE LoL, DotA, etc)
    Not a fan of FPS games, but I would still be willing to give one a shot (no pun intended) if it's highly recommended
    Pay2Win is not fun for me

Any suggestions would be nice. Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk if Tera has Pay2Win aspects, from what little I know about the game I don't think it does. It's a F2P model like GW2 but without the need to purchase the game. Free accounts can do pretty much everything but are limited in some ways (amount of characters, auctions, bag space, bank space, stuff like that). Pretty sure it's not as constricting as SWTOR's free accounts.

The combat there is pretty awesome. Although I haven't played it in a few days and I'm a low level (-20) I've really been enjoying the combat compared to WoW's. I'd suggest at least trying it (or looking at the megathread in these forums) to see if it interests you. You have nothing to lose so it's worth a shot imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, Hanto. I have heard/read tidbits here and there but I thought it was a WoW-like game with an initial purchase and then subscription fees. I'll definitely check it out with this new information.