Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So basically, for example, if blizzard buffed an ability by 500% and then scaled that back to 495%, some people would freak out that its a "nerf".

Lol.
    Last edited by tusker; 2013-02-23 at 06:37 PM.

Eh, not too fond of the "dismiss pet is 3 sek now" change. In PvE it's already a hassle if your 10m group is lacking a buff, but also a battle rezz or hero/bloodlust.
    Especially switching pets for BRs sucks. "Dismiss pet, summon Quilen. Oh damn, this one has CD, I have to dismiss him again and use Quilen 2 or 3. Now where is our fallen hero? The BR has such a small range so that the hunt for the corpse may take a while. Finally, I've sucessfully rezzed him. Now dismiss the Quilen and pull out the buff pet again."

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    So basically, for example, if blizzard buffed an ability by 500% and then scaled that back to 495%, some people would freak out that its a "nerf".

Lol.
    The problem with the hunter "nerfs" here is, after the buffs in the previous build, MM and Surv were 15 DPS apart with BM 300 points ahead.

And somehow they decided to take the lower two specs and un-buff them. Why, I have absolutely no idea.

Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Execute damage -25%.
    Mother of god with the 10% nerf to BloodTHirst Colosus and raging blows.

That "curse weekly roundup" image is enough to make me stop reading halfway down so I don't have to see it. I truly dislike that show primarily because of the dude-bro frat-boy attitudes of everyone on it.

Incanter's Ward can now be dispelled. We agree with the concerns that the 30% damage buff is a significant contributor to mage PvP burst and often one not recognized by the recipient of said burst.

so what you want not for mages is to do no burst/be at 0% the whole time / stand still the whole fight, mid arena?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dismiss Pet now has a 3 sec cast time (up from 2 sec). This is to discourage swapping pets in the middle of PvP to get a different form of CC.

Next up, Ring of Power can be removed by players just by clicking on it and the invocation buff can be dispelled as well.

Deleted
    scourge strike nerf? really didnt it need a buff to scale better with weapons since unholy doesnt as much as frost

Quote Originally Posted by NetherVortex View Post
    Mother of god with the 10% nerf to BloodTHirst Colosus and raging blows.
    There plan is to revert those nerfs and take the damage out of execute instead (Not sure if they reverted the other 3 nerfs yet)

10+ Year Old Account
    The cursed weekly round up

Only reason they got over 1000 views is because they're on mmo-champ.

I stopped at 0.45 as I wanted to poke my eyes and ears out. These guys belittle their audience. It's pathetic. Yeah, I don't usually mind, but WTF is with the idiotic voices and bad act at some 80's nerd?

Do they think their audience are all kids? Hell, even kids would be offended by this failed attempt. You want to attract geeks? Bring back an attractive, sexy woman who can speak and act like the "girl next door".

Way to go... I un-subbed from curse... seriously... where the f--k did they find these guys?

There is something to be said for trying to capture the spirit of the old MMO Report and some of Casey's jaded, sardonic take on gaming, but to be honest these guys don't have it. Find your own voice ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by illibladesedge View Post
    scourge strike nerf? really didnt it need a buff to scale better with weapons since unholy doesnt as much as frost
    Last I checked, +3.8 is a buff from live. Where are you getting nerf from?

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 03:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by theCOLORtwelve View Post
    Dem DK nerfs.
    Some people don't understand what + means. It's just less of a buff than in the last build.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amutx/advanced

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sometimes those opinions are wrong though." Daxxarri

Quote Originally Posted by Adalace View Post
    That "curse weekly roundup" image is enough to make me stop reading halfway down so I don't have to see it. I truly dislike that show primarily because of the dude-bro frat-boy attitudes of everyone on it.
    What happened to that hot girl who knew nothing about gaming that used to be on it? Did she find a real modelling gig or something?

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    and dk's get nerfed cos blizz listen to the whiners, how about actually buffing our survivability instead of nerfing us, GC fails again
    Yeah no....these changes still result in a net gain for DK's compared to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kos1085 View Post
    Some people don't understand what + means. It's just less of a buff than in the last build.
    Am I silly for suddenly having the congressional budget going through my mind?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Execute damage -25%.
    Seriously? This is a bit much considering everything else...

"How fun is it to fight versus players who don't need to care about anything because they can't be killed and they kill you in matter of seconds? "

I totally agree with this guy. PvP should be about skill, not gear. Personally i think they should just normalize all gear in battlegrounds & arena's. Lets see who is the best player instead of who farmed the most gear.