Deleted

Why did u remove Zul´aman and Zul´gurub? why not just make it a mode?

Hey.
    I miss the old Zul´aman and Zul´gurub very much i tryed to get the mounts in there for ages never got any of them tho... but then after all my time that i have used in there to try and get these mounts u just remove the raids for months D:
    and then put them back in the game as 5man HC dungons with new so called (fake) mounts i got sad... why would u do such a thing?
    now when they are no longer raids they are nearly forgotten... all the fun and lore has changed
    Zul´aman and Zul´gurub was one of the big BIG reason why i even started playing the game i thought the trolls was cool! and awesome and the raids with mounts and stuff i found it very funny to run through them every week!

why didnt u just make a (dungon mode: HC zul gurub Zandalari) and a (old raid mode: Zul gurub Hakkar) and the same with zul aman?
    i miss those raids like a mad cow

Deleted
    You do know this isn't Blizzard's official forums, right?

Deleted
    oh well i just found out xD where can i even find the official forum :/

Deleted
    I giggled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    You do know this isn't Blizzard's official forums, right?
    Even if its not Blizzard's official boards, you would be naive to think they do not read them.

10+ Year Old Account
    its www . battle . net Glomsun.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    Even if its not Blizzard's official boards, you would be naive to think they do not read them.
    And that wasn't what I said. However, a fan site isn't really the place to direct questions (or whine rather) to Blizzard.

And that wasn't what I said. However, a fan site isn't really the place to direct questions (or whine rather) to Blizzard.
    Yeah, if he wants a blue response he will have to use the blizz forums. (Yes i know we have a blue poster here but he won't comment on things like this.)
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Was the OP asleep for almost two years?

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    Was the OP asleep for almost two years?
    Illidan's death forced him into a grief-stricken coma.

This is ironic considering you live in the EU where you have a much lower chance of your topic being seen by anyone with any sway.

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't much point to this; as others pointed out, this isn't the official forums and there isn't much to discuss on a very very old change like this.