Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Katarina is also a squishy Assassin whose job is to murder everyone before she dies. Darius doesn't have that problem since he is a bruiser.

10+ Year Old Account
    glad that guy rawrf got banned he can not talk to some one with out insulting and humiliating
    opps didn't know that this an a spam

Infracted: Please post constructively and on topic. - Axethor
    Last edited by Steliios; 2013-03-12 at 03:17 PM.

Now that is all out of the way, I don't really see how it's going to improve things since it's just rewarding people with better timing. It won't be as frequent, but it'll still be there to the point it barely changes much. Nevertheless though, he's still easy to CC, easy to poke from range, and does not have a lot of CCs himself
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    was kind of needed
    he's still the lane bully

the amount of true damage he can throw out is silly, especially at level 11. i hate laning against darius only to have half my health be removed by unmitigated damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    the amount of true damage he can throw out is silly, especially at level 11. i hate laning against darius only to have half my health be removed by unmitigated damage.
    Yorick counters him quite hard actually, you should give him a shot.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Yorick counters him quite hard actually, you should give him a shot.
    Seems like Yorick is supposed to be the counterpick for pretty much every top-laner, and yet nobody seems to play him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Seems like Yorick is supposed to be the counterpick for pretty much every top-laner, and yet nobody seems to play him.
    I have actually wondered why I haven't seen a Yorick since S3 hit... nothing happened to him after all, did it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    The same seems to be said for most top lane champs yet the other day I had a Nidalee on my team somehow lose to Singed. There are too many factors for X champ beats Y champ to be an accurate statement with the exception of very specific situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Yorick is a strong champion in lane but his impact in teamfights isn't that high. Don't forget that his nerfs hurt his already weak early game a LOT.

Early: Mana problems and fairly weak (low damage and quite squishy. All he has is sustain. Harass from ghuls is very low because everyone can avoid them now) which allows the enemy top to play fairly aggressive and win trades and opens the possibility of counterjungling and early dives which are quite popular lately.

Mid game: His strongest point in the game. He will hurt but only when he's able to reach you and he is fairly tanky. Quite a high chance that he is behind at this point already if the enemy abused his early game.

Late game: His damage falls off quite hard but he becomes nearly impossible to kill and offers a (short) second life for a teammate.

His ult was designed to be used with an AD carry but it was used most effectively in combination with Cass. This insane utility comes at a big price: If the enemy managed to shut down his primary target, he will have close to no impact on a teamfight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yorick is also the most boring top lane to play ever. He is the definition of the a farm lane. A well played AD Nid is one of the few common top lane champs who can beat him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Yorick is also the most boring top lane to play ever. He is the definition of the a farm lane. A well played AD Nid is one of the few common top lane champs who can beat him.
    Renekton aswell, god it feels awesome trashing a Yorick <3

They still need to nerf his dmg, its way to high.

Deleted
    Who's?

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Who's?

10chars
    CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

Here I was, thinking "Hmm, maybe I should FINALLY make that joke about who this "Darui" is", but then Siv the... STINK happened!

FUDGENICKLES!

By the way I am not being serious about anything except making that stupid joke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

Here I was, thinking "Hmm, maybe I should FINALLY make that joke about who this "Darui" is", but then Siv the... STINK happened!

FUDGENICKLES!

By the way I am not being serious about anything except making that stupid joke
    What joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    glad that guy rawrf got banned he can not talk to some one with out insulting and humiliating
    He may have been rude in the way he went about it but a lot of what he said was pretty accurate. They wanted to nerf his laning phase without hurting his teamfight presence and they accomplished that, you no longer have your ult up almost 100% of the time in lane and 12 seconds is plenty of time in a teamfight.

Also I don't think saying he is only unstoppable vs. bad players is really relevant, being a bit too strong in general and being overly strong against bad players aren't mutually exclusive. Having no escape doesn't really mean much either considering half the champions in the game don't have escapes and you shouldn't dismiss wards and flash/ghost as that's all most toplaners have to keep them safe and it works pretty well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    What joke?
    The thread is talking about Darius, yet it says "daruis". The joke was "Who's "Darui"?", but you kinda made that joke.
    Or at least I thought you did, literally right before I was gonna make the joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    The thread is talking about Darius, yet it says "daruis". The joke was "Who's "Darui"?", but you kinda made that joke.
    Or at least I thought you did, literally right before I was gonna make the joke.
    Oh. Well! I questioned it because we were talking about Renekton on last page

Sorry I ruined your joke

lol, no worries.

The joke was kinda mean anyway, might be good that you ruined it.