Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Still waiting on 3 people to confirm they are still playing. I'd like to have all the roles sent out by this time tomorrow (I'll probably give Uggor and BrandonC the benefit of the doubt), so if they haven't responded FusedMass will have a spot in the game.
    So close. Soon my precious.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    inb4 night killed on night 1

kill all the replacements! I thought it was funny you guys let me live last time I would have said o " off with his head!"

Deleted
    Sooo....only the Zimbabwe guy missing then?

10+ Year Old Account
    you're not playing though :x

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like a signup to me

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    silly dog, go check the signup list and you'll see EN on spot 29

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    But she is playing... sounds like you're trying to protect your mafia buddy.

10+ Year Old Account

ZamboUK is the only person to not confirm as of yet. If he/she doesn't confirm in the next hour or so then their role will be assigned to you, FusedMass.

Role PM's will be sent out in about 4 hours. I need to go to the quick care just so they can look at my incision site (it looks fine..this was all scheduled in advance).

I will start the game thread prior to sending out PM's. Please do NOT post in that thread until I say. I don't have the power of a forum mod to hide the thread while getting it completely setup with my rules, storyline, and pictures.

Deleted
    Please do NOT post in that thread until I say. I don't have the power of a forum mod to hide the thread while getting it completely setup with my rules, storyline, and pictures.
    You can use the Preview Post button before posting the thread, several times, before posting the thread. That way you can edit and put it as you want before it's submitted.

ZamboUK is the only person to not confirm as of yet. If he/she doesn't confirm in the next hour or so then their role will be assigned to you, FusedMass.

Role PM's will be sent out in about 4 hours. I need to go to the quick care just so they can look at my incision site (it looks fine..this was all scheduled in advance).

I will start the game thread prior to sending out PM's. Please do NOT post in that thread until I say. I don't have the power of a forum mod to hide the thread while getting it completely setup with my rules, storyline, and pictures.
    I like the random themes of this game. Has anyone already done a walking dead theme. Just a hint for the future game. Also If I do get selected to play. This is my first time at a game like this. So I kindly ask those to try to take it easy on the newcomer. If I like this game. I may make it a habit of playing it.

tip#1 stay away form lysah

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    tip#1 stay away form lysah
    Thanks for the tips, greatly appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the random themes of this game. Has anyone already done a walking dead theme. Just a hint for the future game. Also If I do get selected to play. This is my first time at a game like this. So I kindly ask those to try to take it easy on the newcomer. If I like this game. I may make it a habit of playing it.
    Oh? You're completely new? Worge will try to lynch you.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

We took it easy on Decagon when he was new and it cost us the game, so, I'm all out of free passes for newbies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Pff, Lysah is nice and cuddly
    Ha ha ha
    Thanks I needed a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Pff, Lysah is nice and cuddly
    I agree, like a loveable bullwhip you could caress all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Oh? You're completely new? Worge will try to lynch you.
    Not completely. We used play this game on another site but it wasn't as in depth the details of the story. I didn't play it that much. With more active users I'd figure it's try to give it a nice go around. You're welcome not to take it easy on you. I just meant I may not be advanced as other players that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    We took it easy on Decagon when he was new and it cost us the game, so, I'm all out of free passes for newbies.
    I kinda see why the votes to lynch lysah on day one.

Rule 1: Lysah is always Mafia. The signs are there. Lynch her first.