WoW Legendary MMO gaming mouse issues

I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this.

I bought a "Legendary MMO gaming mouse" for wow a few months back and have found that I am unable to use it on other games. I have tried mapping the mouse keys through the macro settings and I when I use the buttons in text boxes it types the numbers I have bound to it. The numbers also work in WoW, but when it comes to ANY other game (EQ, EQ2, SWoTOR, and Etc) it doesn't work.

I have tried setting the three files to "administrator" but that didn't seem to fix the problem. My old mouse worked perfectly fine for this, but it seems I need to go through 100 hoops for this one. I use windows 7 64 bit if its important.

I know I should have purchased a Naga =p Don't rub it in I already have buyers remorse. Please tell me this wont turn into a "legendary paper weight" because I actually like the button layout

I feel it important to add that I have searched the forums for other topics on this and while I did find some they were mostly on the "cataclysm" mouse and none of the suggestions worked. Instead of necroing a thread I decided it would be best to start a new one.

Wait. Wait. They have mouses they call legendary.. also I laughed at your legendary paper weight comment. As far as the answer. I have no idea. This is exactly the reason I refuse to buy top of the line mouses. Instead of key binding on my mouse. I shamelessly use my keyboard.

Being an old school gamer I have had to do that, thinking back to the vanilla EQ days. I recently quit playing WoW so I have had to get use to it again because of this thing. I have gone through several mice through the years (breaking them through over use) and this is the first time I have had a problem mapping keys. Its terrible programming to be sure but just hoping someone has a work around.