Trouble with Heroic Will 10 man.

Our Comp is as follows
    Prot Warrior
    Blood DK
    Disc/Holy Priest (Usually DPS's when we have a 2 heal fight)
    Resto Shaman
    Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk (DPSing for this fight for extra Boss damage)
    Arcane Mage
    Affl Lock
    Ele Shaman
    Frost DK
    Windwalker Monk (Could tank if necessary)

Just having issues managing adds, spark timing, etc. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by motguste View Post

Elaborate. Post logs if you have them. Right now it sounds like a communication issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by motguste View Post
    I'm not going to write yet another rotation for spark soaking, there's 20 threads about that already (and I've posted in most...), so I'll just go through other possible issues. From my understanding your windwalker sits on the boss (if not, correct me)? You should have every dps on the adds at all times (when they are spawning), you will have more than enough time to get the boss down with the "breaks" and the tank dps. I'd also argue that this is a perfect fight for a sp so having your monk healing and your priest dpsing might work better, especially if these are the roles they are used to (you shouldn't need stronger shields for soaking with your setup). Regarding the adds make sure that your members make use of all the cc, knockbacks and slows (rages should never run at full speed, ever) they have at their disposal.

I would have your Frost DK go Blood (3 tank) and pick up Strengths. Have your MW Monk go WW. You shouldn't leave a DPS on the bosses; adds are far more important and the enrage is very lenient.

Spark Soaking:
    • Rages (2 at a time): Both WW Monks rotate Diffuse Magic and Zen Meditate (glyphed)
    • Strengths: DK (tank CDs)
    • Courages: Lock (Dark Bargain, Unending Resolve)
    • Backups: Mage (gInvis, Ice Block, Cauterize), Shamanx2 (Astral Shift+PW:S)

Check one of the thousand other H Will threads for more tips.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I would have your Frost DK go Blood (3 tank) and pick up Strengths. Have your MW Monk go WW. You shouldn't leave a DPS on the bosses; adds are far more important and the enrage is very lenient.

Spark Soaking:
    • Rages (2 at a time): Both WW Monks rotate Diffuse Magic and Zen Meditate (glyphed)

Why would he go blood to tank strengths? they don't have a melee hit, they only just the stun which you can avoid, so that would be a raw dps decrease.

Firstly, 2 heal it. This frees up your priest to go shadow.
    Secondly, blink. Blink is awesome because you can use it to soak a spark on heroic will and survive without taking damage. Should you blink too late, you have cauterize and can simply wait for it to come off cooldown again.

This means you have the following Soakers:
    Mage - Blink
    Priest - Dispersion
    Enh Shaman - Astral Shift+Shammy Rage
    Ele Shaman - Astral Shift+Vig from the Prot War
    FrostDK - AMS+IBF

Plus the cd's already mentioned. Good luck on the fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Rowl View Post
    Why would he go blood to tank strengths? they don't have a melee hit, they only just the stun which you can avoid, so that would be a raw dps decrease.
    Wouldn't be able to soak all strength sparks if he was dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post

Spark Soaking:

They clearly mentioned that they have trouble with the adds , and you tell them to 3tank it? How does that help?
    OT : Recruit a rogue or use someones alt and feint everything all. flies away.

Quote Originally Posted by InFlames- View Post
    They clearly mentioned that they have trouble with the adds , and you tell them to 3tank it? How does that help?
    OT : Recruit a rogue or use someones alt and feint everything all. flies away.
    you 3 tank it so the 3rd tank sometimes get target buy the courage, and at the same time can solo soak all the strenghts adds. Most used tactice is 3 tank 2 heal, unless you got some badass soakers/dps and 3 heal it.

Soakers you can read through the net who can do, but 3 man tanking it is 100% prefer, having like a frost dk go tank, with dps gear for example.

Having a rogue soaking all sparks from rage/courage trivilize the fight alot.

Deleted
    a monk can take 3 waves of rages each "break" phase. you use difusse magic on the first then zen meditation (glyphed) on 2ed and then on 3ed ( can´t remember if it is 3ed or 4th wave your cd comes off) but then you use difusse magic again... this can be done as either windwalker or mistweaver, though might be easier as windwalker...
    so for the 4 waves of rages that comes each break (the start where the boss´ isn´t out yet there are 6 waves) you can have your monk and DK take rages and then use your lock to take all currage... and then use mage to take all strenght with blink and simply if you have others save them as backup if one fails