Red face Best WoW class for boosting in dungeons right now ?

Hay there ...
    I am thinking to try WoW again after some time and I know everyhting was changed in WoW recently. I would like to create character / class which would be the best class ("tank" + selfheal + fast + maybe AOE) for leveling and for leveling others (when I hit 80 or so) (boosting).
    So my question is : " What should I take?"

Thanks for help

See you in the GAME !

When it comes to leveling, just about anything. If you simply want the ability to pull EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE while leveling, blood DK I suppose.

ive found brewmaster, prot pally and blood dk to be the fastest and most efficient to level so far

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As Herecious say, Blood DK is insane for leveling (Start at 55 and Blood Boil - OP beyond all belief until around 75). Great Survivability, can pretty much get aggro in an instance by Frost Fever and Blood Boil (Take the Roiling Blood Talent, removes the need for Pestilence). Failing that, Warrior Tanks are pretty great for instances due to Second Wind allowing them a great amount of survivability (3% Health per Second when under 35%). Both are great for doing old instances, I had a Prot Warrior friend tank Ulduar with me as a Mage and able to survive almost anything. Also instant ques fairly often whilst leveling as Tanks, so no sitting around waiting for a Group.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Thanks for great suggestions ... Warrior was always someting like "super hero" in my eyes while I was playing WoW but I have never played him seriously. So maybe this will be my target
    I was (and still I am) in love with DRUIDs ... because of versatile but I have played druid A LOT and wanted o try someting new
    At least I will be able to keep my Female Tauren for warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot Pally. Just aggro everything in your instant que LFD and blow all your AOE. Repeat and assign talent points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyky View Post
    Hay there ...
    I am thinking to try WoW again after some time and I know everyhting was changed in WoW recently. I would like to create character / class which would be the best class ("tank" + selfheal + fast + maybe AOE) for leveling and for leveling others (when I hit 80 or so) (boosting).
    So my question is : " What should I take?"

Thanks for help

See you in the GAME !
    when it comes to leveling i would say monk is the fastest with the 50% xp buff they get from level 20 once a day, for boosting i like my hunter best because i just find it the quickest