Question about 5.2 and "new" players.

Hey everyone, i just came back to WoW and i still have some doubts about 5.2. I have a warlock 485 ilvl from when i started MoP and im lvling a hunter, my question is, do i've to grind the same rep i had on my Warlock or can i just lvl my hunter and wait until 5.2 and start griding new stuff? (im gonna try to gear my toon until 5.2 ofc, i just don't want to grind those rep right now if they're not worth it for 5.2).

Thanks ^^

You could probably get away with just doing the new 5.2 rep for your faction. You need at least 480 ilvl to get into the LFR, which might be difficult to achieve at first. I'd say when you hit 90, do the new reps and hit heroics and the old LFR to gear up. If you are having troubles reaching 480 and don't want to grind the older reps, buying some crafted gear might help out as well. But you'll definitely need some epic gear to even get close to 480.

Quote Originally Posted by omnibishop View Post
    You could probably get away with just doing the new 5.2 rep for your faction. You need at least 480 ilvl to get into the LFR, which might be difficult to achieve at first. I'd say when you hit 90, do the new reps and hit heroics and the old LFR to gear up. If you are having troubles reaching 480 and don't want to grind the older reps, buying some crafted gear might help out as well. But you'll definitely need some epic gear to even get close to 480.
    Ty mate, sounds great. I'm probably going to craft a couple just to reach 480 as you said.