Deleted

Mop patch 5.2 PTR Class Burst Chart

Hey guys Just a quick video it will be in three parts just a rough idea for you guys on the current situation of burst damage in PVP, things will still obviously change as its on PTR but I don't see things changing hugely, So this should be roughly where each class stands in the burst department. Video Will be in three different parts here is part 1.

Didn't see many threads on this so thought might be helpful for people to get a insight on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_sk3oqakQ

Thanks

Daaní

Ps I put it in general wow discussion didn't know if that was right forum to post it in

10+ Year Old Account
    Sub Rogue... 5 seconds. Well, there goes PvP.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Deleted
    Lol Smoke Bomb CD Dead :P

Quote Originally Posted by Da Avenger View Post
    Sub Rogue... 5 seconds. Well, there goes PvP.

Am I the only one who noticed how this is a crock?

Almost everyone besides the Hunter was using food buff, 1k+ main stat flasks and some were potting 4k+ main stat.

Also I noticed the rogue is running double dancing steel, no rogues run that on live and from what i've seen on the ptr a lot of them using straight PVP power gems and not gemming for res like they should be.

Also some burst rotations didn't seem right at all....

I understand you're trying to make a little money from making youtube videos, but it would be a lot better if you were actually making some that were educational and not misleading. Try getting some wargames in like how Swifty did it and get people to burst.

Btw Daani, your alt has been banned from MMO-Champion for having a conversation with yourself about how good rogue burst is.
    Last edited by Sneak; 2013-02-25 at 01:14 AM.

Deleted
    Well your in Battle Stance which isnt a viable option to eat bursts in. Ret did 200k heals on you? That seems more OP than their burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Btw Daani, your alt has been banned from MMO-Champion for having a conversation with yourself about how good rogue burst is.
    Words can't describe how hard I just laughed irl.