Deleted

Which class is faster to farm dungeons and raids ?

Hey, i actually have a lvl 90 DK and a lvl 90 shaman, and i never played my sham cause finally it's boring, but each week (or each day) i farm dungeons and raids cause i want to have the mounts like Onyxia's dragon or the Skadi's blue proto drake, and i would like to increase my chances to have thoses mounts, so i wondered, which classes are the best to rush that kind of things ?
    I wont play another class than my death knight at max level, but i would like to farm that kind of mounts.

I actually have a lvl 82 war, 80 hunt, and 80 warlock, also have a 73 pal, but i can level another char anyway.

Don't answer me that you can't chose a class for ME, i only want to know which one makes dungeon and raid farming faster and easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I plow through the mount dungeons and raids pretty quickly as a Fury Warrior.

Deleted
    Depends on those chars' gear. Also, as a DK, you will never run into problematic bosses you can't solo as it's probably the best soloing class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior's second wind is pretty ridiculous. DKs have usually been the best class to solo stuff with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Depends on those chars' gear. Also, as a DK, you will never run into problematic bosses you can't solo as it's probably the best soloing class.
    Yes but i already have a lvl 90 death knight which is the char i'm currently playing with.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a 90 monk that I really enjoy solo'ing ony on. Also the stealth on a druid/rogue makes getting to Skadi much faster.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

DK is by far the best with hunter following 2nd

DK's are easily lead but since you already have one I'd go with a monk or hunter.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Hunter for sure. Feigning trash saves so much time.

I'd say Death Knight or Hunter. Death Knight has better survivability while hunter has great ranged AOE and utility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol it is obviously rogue that is the faster choice. You have the stealth so you can pass on all mobs to go straight to the bosses or whatever. You have the +20% movement speed increase while stealthed talent, the sprint, prep for one extra sprint or with the new patch, you'll have burst of speed while stealthed that has no cooldown that you can spam every 3 sec for 70% movement speed inc. while stealthed. It does not get faster than this. If you want faster dungeon/raid farms (bosses at least, don't know about mobs but we do have awesome aoe and defensive cooldowns, but not sure if they are the best compared to others) you should level up a rogue.
    Last edited by Isoge; 2013-02-23 at 11:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are missreading the question here, he ask for what is te easiest class to farm the dungeons/raids. and that really depends where or what you're going to solo. for example onyxia i would prefer a caster with alot of burst on. i normally kill onyxia just as she lift off with my elemental shaman, same thing with my warlock. Malygos is also easiest as a caster since at 50% it will also lift off and melee is not really suitable there so ranged is the best choice here.

If you want to get the mounts from utgarde pinnacle, vortex pinnacle, stonecore and Zul'gurub i prefer a class who can stealth or use any kind of vanish. so priest, rogue and druid would be the best choices here.

For tempest keep i would suggest to go with a class that could wear a staff since the staff you get from kael'thas makes you immune to all that crappy cc on the boss and i prefer to not use a pet for the 4th phase since he will may use mindcontrol on you if you have a pet up.

Dks are may the easiest to farm with, but is it far by the fastest class to farm with.

Quote Originally Posted by Isoge View Post
    Lol it is obviously rogue that is the faster choice. You have the stealth so you can pass on all mobs to go straight to the bosses or whatever. You have the +20% movement speed increase while stealthed talent, the sprint, prep for one extra sprint or with the new patch, you'll have burst of speed while stealthed that has no cooldown that you can spam every 3 sec for 70% movement speed inc. while stealthed. It does not get faster than this. If you want faster dungeon/raid farms (bosses at least, don't know about mobs but we do have awesome aoe and defensive cooldowns, but not sure if they are the best compared to others) you should level up a rogue.
    You obviously don't have a max level hunter ...it's called camouflage and a glyph to move while stealth!

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer a hunter when soloing raids. DK is easier, but you can skip almost everything with a hunter, saving a lot of time. Also, some achievements are easier to get with a hunter, like onyxia achis.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!