Thread: Drawing Ideas

Deleted

Lightbulb Drawing Ideas

Hey guys!

I have an interview with a college in the upcoming week for a 'Computer Game Development' vocational course. (Woo!)
    This is all fine and dandy, however the interviewers have requested that I bring sketches and drawings to display my drawing skills, as basic drawing skills are needed to develop textures etc.

I'm not a very skilled drawer, however I can portrait ideas etc, and I was wondering for a few basic draws that can show off what little technique I have.

Cheers guys!

Deleted
    Draw things that already have been drawn but change them, like characters from a game in a different pose.
    Use Photoshop.
    Learn how to draw (youtube, tutorials, ...). Begin with the basic things u don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Lainton View Post
    Hey guys!

I have an interview with a college in the upcoming week for a 'Computer Game Development' vocational course. (Woo!)
    This is all fine and dandy, however the interviewers have requested that I bring sketches and drawings to display my drawing skills, as basic drawing skills are needed to develop textures etc.

I'm not a very skilled drawer, however I can portrait ideas etc, and I was wondering for a few basic draws that can show off what little technique I have.

Cheers guys!
    Bowl of fruit.