Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    But then the burden of proof is on YOU to find it out!
    Yeah, let me go door to door and ask if people have voted more then once in the last election. Or we can just wait until there is a massive voter fraud and deal with the fall out of that. I mean why go through the hassle of trying to prevent easy fraud right?

I will find it comical when the Republicans win the next presidential election and Voter ID laws get passed and not challenged by Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    I will find it comical when the Republicans win the next presidential election and Voter ID laws get passed and not challenged by Democrats.
    1) States define these laws.
    2) MN defeated a Voter ID Amendment last November. Too soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it occur with greater frequency if it were so easy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Yeah, let me go door to door and ask if people have voted more then once in the last election. Or we can just wait until there is a massive voter fraud and deal with the fall out of that. I mean why go through the hassle of trying to prevent easy fraud right?
    That's how the law actually works, you know? If you find out ahead of time, you can prevent it. If not, you resolve it.

You can't actually make up problems to fix with no evidence!

Not only do you make up problems that don't exist, you're psychic too?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    FYI: That source more than supports my claim of "couple thousand".
    I'm just grabbing info. Who's pov it supports does not invalidate it, so I will still post something when I find it. Related question: How easy do you think it is to determine when voter fraud occurs? What checks are there even post election to find it? This question is something I'll have to look into more. It may be a very difficult thing to prosecute, let alone determine. When I have the time, I'll post any findings I come across.

Well I subscribe to the line of thought of some political pundits I listen to, which is that many Hispanics are first-generation immigrants who tend to be poor because they haven't had a chance to make any money yet. So they tend to be big fans of the Democratic "big government" message, that government assistance is the answer. (Speaking strictly non-partisan here). So the Hispanic vote is likely to continue to favor Democrats, and from what I heard, this largely hasn't changed in decades. The only time they go the other way is during particular social issue votes since many Hispanic families also tend to be religious. Specifically, Catholic or Christian.

So, Republicans can't ever really get a foothold with that demographic. At least not for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    So, Republicans can't ever really get a foothold with that demographic. At least not for the foreseeable future.
    Nope, they can't. I wonder why? It might also have something to do with all the talk about electric fences on the border and self deportation. For over a decade Republicans used fear of the evil brown people seeping into America to get out the old, paranoid white vote. No one is going to forget that because Sean Hannity begrudgingly decided that immigration reform might a good idea. Hispanics aren't the morons Republicans seem to take them for. The Republicans only started trying half-assed "outreach" afterif became obvious the Hispanic vote was going to kill Republicans in national elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Would you include the Cubans in that demographic? The ones who initially got into this country without government-imposed hurdles (being a symbol for the fight against communism) and have reliably been a Republican bloc up until this past election, when Obama won a majority of their vote?