Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Thrall is the worst warchief ever"
    "Knaak writes great stories."
    "Me'dan is awesome, I don't know why everyone hates him."
    "Draenei have received way too much lore"
    "I hate the Burning Legion, it's way too overdone and uninteresting as a theme"
    "Varian Wrynn would make a great Warchief of the Alliance, I mean High King."
    "PvP is entirely balanced and has nothing to do with gear or FOTM"
    "I want heroic Blackrock Depths as a mandatory dungeon"
    "Demon Hunters are the stupidest thing in WoW ever"
    "Blood Elves are awesome"
    "Tyrande is an awe-inspiring and strong, confident leader and the best female character in the WoW story"
    "Cdev always writes the most interesting, insightful and surprising lore when it comes to the Alliance".
    "BC sucked and should be forgotten"

People who wait to zone into a heroic before changing specs/gear are assholes. You get at least 30 seconds to do that shit once the queue pops before having to enter.

Garrosh is right about everything and he's my favorite character. I hate voljin and I think he and his trolls should be exiled from Horde.
    I think pandaren females are absolutely beautiful and super cute.
    I also think BE females are actually not that sexy (especially the blondes )
    I think that Draenei females are gorgeous. I wish horde players could play Draenei.
    LFR/LFD was a great idea.

Harrison Jones quest line in uldum is the BEST quest line in game. I hope there would be more of him in 6.0 and beyond. I did it 5 times on all my altos, hell, I'm gonna do it again for sure

As much as I like some of my drake mounts, I'd give them up in a heartbeat to take away flying. It completely dwarfed the world, and takes away the epicness from a lot of quests. I can still use my ground mount yes, but I'd rather play in a world that was designed around ground mounts only in the future.

A lot of Vanilla dungeons sucked (Gnomeregan, Ragefire Chasm, Wailing Caverns, Blackfathom Deeps, Maraudon, Dire Maul, Razorfen Kraul/Downs, Uldaman, Blackrock Spire, Molten Core) - However the ones I didn't list are amazing.

Most TBC dungeons/raids are incredibly uninteresting, like Outland itself. There isn't one 5-man dungeon I like and only half the raids were decent; Karazhan, Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau and Zul'Aman.

WotLK has the best dungeon content despite being linear, they are the most epic and interesting to me. I love every single dungeon and raid except The Oculus/Eye of Eternity.

I'm bored of Alliance vs Horde and would rather have a neutral/one-factioned game now. This would give players access to all cities/areas/quests, and would make each race feel more unique: for example, right now people see Undead and just think "Horde" instead of the "Forsaken" faction. Each faction wouldn't have to team up, hold hands and be best friends to save the world, I just want some neutrality. It would also help PvEers to make groups, as they'd have access to the whole player base and not just half of it. World PvP would probably be over, but when was the last time it was good anyway? Battleground would still work fine, and the queues would be even shorter, as instead of finding 10 Alliance then 10 Horde, it could just pick the first 20 people to queue and assign them to a team. This would also make adding new races simple. I know this will NEVER happen though.

I really like the new talent trees and glyphs, and the way classes/specs get all the abilities they require by default now. People all used the exact same talents and glyphs they copied off google anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dingobongo View Post
    I'm bored of Alliance vs Horde and would rather have a neutral/one-factioned game now. This would give players access to all cities/areas/quests, and would make each race feel more unique: for example, right now people see Undead and just think "Horde" instead of the "Forsaken" faction. Each faction wouldn't have to team up, hold hands and be best friends to save the world, I just want some neutrality. It would also help PvEers to make groups, as they'd have access to the whole player base and not just half of it. World PvP would probably be over, but when was the last time it was good anyway? Battleground would still work fine, and the queues would be even shorter, as instead of finding 10 Alliance then 10 Horde, it could just pick the first 20 people to queue and assign them to a team. This would also make adding new races simple. I know this will NEVER happen though.
    I wish they would do this. It's not like we're not teaming up every expansion to conquer some new evil boss.

Wotlk was the worst expansion to date, it made me quit the game
    Cata was actually really fun to come back to, DS wasn't all that bad, a bit too long, being able to level alts without wanting to kill yourself was a nice change.
    I don't really like cloud serpents
    Thrall should be warchief again
    Vol'jin, while a cool character should never be warchief
    BC was awesome, but MoP is by far more enjoyable, cata above BC as well
    PvP isn't terribly unbalanced, some stuff needs fixed, the game will never be perfectly balance, but you usually get outplayed if you think something is OP
    I think Ghostcrawler is awesome
    MoP is overall the best expansion to date.
    Undead models look terrible
    Ogres and Naga should never be playable
    I would like new races to be added, and possibly become playable, or even a race never heard of, newly discovered and also playable at the same time
    WoW devs know what they are doing, they aren't stupid, and they don't care much for your enraged opinions when they have all the data they need
    Females ARE good at WoW
    CRZ is fine overall, should be able to opt out, should balance rare spawns such as spirit beasts around it
    The nightelf druid forms look hideous, the tauren ones are nice, as are the worgen, and noone should be a rainbow troll druid
    The story writers and boss designers are freaking geniuses
    Raids need to be more difficult overall, being able to clear them in a week, even at the world first skill level is ridiculous, and gear SHOULD be an issue for some fights
    WoW will not die until Blizzard pulls the plug
    The community hasn't died, or even weakened, your server has probably lost some population
    LFG/LFR were great ideas
    I hope more scenarios are added and used as in depth story telling devices
    MoP daily hubs are pretty awesome
    Ulduar was a mind-numbingly terrible raid
    Rehashed dungeons are okay as long as they are updated versions, not just increased numbers
    Gingers do have souls.

I hated the Burning Crusade. Nearly everything about it was terrible. Terribly-designed environments, no imagination, lackluster story, etc.

I also liked the beginning of Cataclysm. The end was awful, but it started strong and I had hopes it would be the best Blizzard would produce.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the attitude of the WoW Community
    I hate that the game has become easier
    I hate that people whine 24/7 about everything
    I hate that people don't want to put in time & effort
    I hate Cataclysm
    I hate that people who don't play or hate the game care about the current sub numbers more than the people who still play
    I hate Racials

I like LFD & LFR
    I like Ghostcrawler
    I like TBC / Wrath & MoP (Vanilla doesn't count, but i do like it)
    I like CRZ
    I like World PvP
    I like Flying Mounts (There not the reason for World PvP dieing)
    I like Art

I love the Lore
    I love Panderan, Tauren & Night Elves
    I love my Mounts
    I love the raids (Except DS & ToC)

I miss my old guild
    I miss old AV
    I miss TM Vs SS
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-02-25 at 08:45 AM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I like Ghostcrawler.
    Hi

Playing the game should be everyone who plays goal.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

- Attunements were fine and enjoyable (until you needed to recruit from people who weren't attuned etc, but the concept of attunements were pretty awesome)
    - I want the Cata prenerf Heroics to come back
    - I want the Ulduar concept back and no normal/heroic stuff in raids
    - I would opt for the removal of flying mounts in certain zones but would opt for landmounts being available in raids all the time. Running through them (especially after a wipe) is annoying
    - I want LFD to be serverwide
    - I would like LFR to be less long or actually challenging
    - I want merges of servers regardless what people say about "wanting to play on a dead server or I don't want to change my name"

Bring back TBC raid model, remove heroic modes.

Bring back badge system ala TBC, make heroic 5 mans so hard you cannot do them without having done normals or crafted quit abit off gear.

Bring back meaningfull attunment's, but consider making it account-wide.

Make server's merged, its for the better off wow. Don't care, DO IT. Should be Blizzard's main focus, afterall its an MMO, not a single player game.

Make the next exspansion have no new lvling cap, item squish, more propor solo content etc.

...Tempted to say reduce the monthly cost also.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-02-25 at 09:03 AM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Vashj'ir is one of the best zones in-game.
    Both TBC and Vanilla was pretty fucking terrible compared to what we have now. (excluding the community)
    25 man raiding sucks.
    Taurens and Gnomes are hideous.
    Trial of the Crusader is a good raid.
    The Deathwing fights were actually pretty well made.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

-I hate Ethereals
    -I like Blood Elf lore, but hate the models and 80% of the people that play them
    -I don't like the majority of Ulduar
    -I'm so far not a fan of the thought of Demon Hunters
    -I like Pandaren and think making them playable was awesome
    -I think male Night Elves without facial hair are the creepiest things in the game.
    -I think HoT heroics were really fuckin' awesome.
    -I wish Northrend was snowier in most places.
    -I don't necessarily mind dailies, but wish I didn't have to do quests to unlock them.
    -I like the desert and swamp zones (Sans Zangarmarsh) best.
    -I think Pandaria's great despite having so little for the devs to go on.
    -I didn't like the PvP in WotLK, far preferred TBC's (Granted I was an Enh shaman for both of those.)
    -I'm not a fan of Nagrand.
    -I like male Draenei (Sans how ultra-square their shoulders are) and I wish I could get better beards for 'em.
    -Velen is probably my favorite racial leader.
    -My only issue with CRZ is quest competition, which they're half-fixing next patch
    -I'm fine with rehashed dungeons, but wish there was an option to see the older version with it's loot
    -Vanilla was fun at the time, but in retrospect was pretty boring.
    -Being gay, adding a gay major lore character would make me highly uncomfortable.
    Last edited by Vorticough; 2013-02-25 at 09:39 AM.

"There should be a Gnome that's important to the lore in some way."

Although, it's more about people hating all Gnomes in general.

Deleted
    - Blizzard should've never given Shamans to the alliance and Paladins to the horde.
    - Wow's version of Paladins are the worst class ever to have seen the light of day in any game.
    - Wrath was the best expansion so far.
    - TBC was ok for it's time, but by no means were those the glory days of the game. Not even close.
    - The game does actually improve each expansion.
    - I think the WoW community should get off its high horse and stop being so damn negative about everything (oops, see what i did there? :-) ).

Hmm, let's see.
    -I like the CRZ concept a lot. I think they should expand on that, it's still in it's experamental phase
    -Vanilla was infact the best MMO experience WoW has ever offered. (I am not talking about mechanics or graphics just the overall MMO game experience.)
    -WoW's lore is nice, it's not amazing like most people claim.
    -LFR was a nice addition.
    -I don't think most people care about raiding. I would like Blizzard to expand on other things too, maybe add some sandbox elements.
    -I find male orc casters way cooler than undead or blood elves.
    -Tanaris, Uldum and Silithus are the best looking zones in WoW.
    -Linear questing is extremely boring I would like to see more choices.
    -Arthas beeing everywere in WotLK got extremely annoying after a while. He stop beeing that big endgame Boss and felt more like "here comes that emo kid again".

The recruitable raider base is diminished by LFR being accepted as a raid tier..........
    LFR should drop no loot and become the ideal "we got to see it" place
    Bring back talent trees that you can actually screw up
    Stop changing Pally tank's method of operating COMPLETELY every other tier. IE intel/spell power, stam/spell power, strength/spell power. yummy haste, no more yummy haste because pvpers whined.

LEAVE ME BE ON MY LOW POP SERVER GIVE ME THE CHOICE NOT TO ZONE INTO CRZ!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

25 man should be the only form of raiding.
    There shouldn't be normal and heroic raids.
    Buying gear for valor is silly.
    Ranks should be granted from normal bgs, like vanilla.
    Flying mounts ruin the game.

whining about CRZ
    lowbies getting ganked while they are on pvp realms
    vanilla being the best time in wow hands down
    people complaining about a class in an unhelpful way
    alliance calling horde complete savages with absolutely no morals
    complaining about dungeon/raid difficulty. (learn the fight and do it better.)
    hardcores whining about casuals and vice versa