Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

BAMMM! Realms DOWN

"OMG cables burn GC get here cables are on fire!" wth is goin on?

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 12:06 AM ----------

the end day?

Um, no realms are down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Um, no realms are down?
    I think he means EU realms. My main realm is down, as is my Horde realm, but not all of them seem to be.

For me a total of 23 realms are down (EU)

And we totaly lost alot of arena rating, because I was the only one in my team DCing :S Thats kinda weird...
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I think he means EU realms. My main realm is down, as is my Horde realm, but not all of them seem to be.
    I can't seem to manage to log onto any of the servers that are up.

I wonder what happened.

Deleted
    ye down for me aswell jsut flew into a instance to boost some lowbies and froze

Deleted
    Realms came back on, I logged in, shortly after my whole computer crashed. It's not very likely they have something to do with eachother but... I'm a little worried.

Just pulled like 15 mobs as well. There goes my repair bill.

Its a euro network problem, not the realms itself. Germany seems like the culprit this time.

Servers keep going down like domino bricks right now... my main server (sylvanas) is still up, but whenever i try to logg on any char i get a loong loading screen before i DC... hmmm :S
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguezor View Post
    Servers keep going down like domino bricks right now... my main server (sylvanas) is still up, but whenever i try to logg on any char i get a loong loading screen before i DC... hmmm :S
    Major explosion at each of the Blizzard server hubs. Simultaneous explosions.

Deleted
    Seems like a Blizzard focused attack. Diablo servers are down as well. Maybe they are connected directly, I don't know, but seems suspicious.

So I was right in the fight with 1 boss in LFR. He had about 60 mill HP left. What happends now? Do I get the loot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fkleppe View Post
    So I was right in the fight with 1 boss in LFR. He had about 60 mill HP left. What happends now? Do I get the loot?
    He probably didn't even die, seeing as all of EU seems to be down judging by how little I can log onto.

Deleted
    But since servers are placed in different areas, shouldn't we just see what location all of the affected servers are located so we know where the explosion occured?

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 01:19 AM ----------

Alright, I checked and it seems that the servers that are down are located in Dusseldorf and Stockholm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayen View Post
    servers that are down are located in Dusseldorf and Stockholm.
    Oh Telia..........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draahl View Post
    Its a euro network problem, not the realms itself. Germany seems like the culprit this time.
    And how and where did you get this info so quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    And how and where did you get this info so quickly?
    He's the Gaming Man, our hero sent from the future to save us from the world(of warcraft)'s end!! ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Lost 80 rating because of this now, realy cool. Thought the problem was solved when I was able to log back in, but then I got booted out from another arena match, suddenly got 10k ms in another, then perfect with no lag in the third and a loading screen freeze on the fourth :P Guess we should just have quit it..

Though, I'm from Norway, and my arena mates are from France*, they had no MS issues or anything..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Seems like most of the servers is located in Stockholm, of the server that are down at the moment.

http://www.wowwiki.com/EU_realm_list_by_datacenter

Not all, but several are located in Sweden.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have 11k latency atm due to this -_-'

also country's seems to be hit is norway sweeden netherlands denmark. at least thats the info i have from my guild.
    Last edited by Saphyron; 2013-02-25 at 12:28 AM.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup