Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finish S***ing myself then call the cops...thats about it.
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Finish up, wash hands, look around then call the police.

How many of us were there?

Can he take on 3-5 6'1-6'4 180-250 lbs guys that all did some sort of martial arts for several years with just a knife?

Taking that into consideration i'd probably grab something from the kitchen and follow the guy, possibly flanking him.

Deleted
    I would stay calm, after hearing the door slam, I'd try to picture the killer through the bathroom window while staying undercover, aswell as calling the emergency number, whispering the address to the phone and trying to not give myself out incase the killer was to return to the scene, or had someone accompany him/her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Finish up, wash hands, look around then call the police.
    Lol, always wash hands.

I'd drop kick the bathroom door to open it because I forgot I had to pull it open instead of pushing it. Then proceed to disarm the guy with tactics I learned from Jackie Chan and then go all Bruce Lee on his ass. I knew watching all those movies would come in handy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Well I would call the cops after I was sure he left the house because he would have to come back down stairs to leave. I also might stay in the bathroom until the cops came.

Deleted
    I'd probably call the cops and let them hear what's going on without saying anything (ease the door open a little).

I'd run down the stairs open up the front door and yell "THATS RIGHT BITCH KEEP RUNNIN LIKE A PUSSY! YOU CANT FUCK WITH THIS!".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    I'd probably call the cops and let them hear what's going on without saying anything (ease the door open a little).
    But, but then they think you might have done it. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    But, but then they think you might have done it. :P
    I don't care what they think as that will be an after thought for me. All I know is that I have to do something (they can probably trace the call and come to the location when they hear what's going on)

Deleted
    I'd wipe and wash my hands.

Hygiene matters.

Deleted
    I'd finish pooping, facing possible death with dirty trousers is not the way I would like to go

Assuming he only has a knife, and one of my friends would call out the guy has a knife which would alert me, I would use my phone to call the police and get out to the room to help. Hard to tell though, since saying this is easier than actually experience this, but its the first thing that comes to my mind.

With a gun, I'm not sure, I'd probably be scared as hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    I'd finish pooping, facing possible death with dirty trousers is not the way I would like to go
    I'd be shitting bricks if I was in that bathroom for real

Quote Originally Posted by raechuul View Post
    ...that escalated quickly.

I have no idea what I would do. I guess I would just go off of my instincts in the moment.
    This, though I wonder what to do in emergency situations when you are in a bathroom scenario. e.g. waiting to clean/naked in the shower.
    I guess you go as fast as you can and do what you can at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't call 911 asap the only option?

This is what you do ...1)finish crapping(holding it in is bad) 2)Turn the ringer off on the smartphone(911 calls back =bad) 3)Call the police and give as much info as possible without giving yourself away to the attacker 4)turn on the video on your smart phone maybe it can be helpful to the police later 5)Don't leave the bathroom till police remove you.

10+ Year Old Account
    is this some sort of riddle? with only 1 good answer to solve the problem?

because you mention a kitchen downstairs, the bathroom is downstairs... knifefight?
    how long would it take to boil water in your scenario?

so the murderer must've been an assigned killer, just for you, or one of your friends (why else should anyone raid a farmhouse); i didnt do anything, so it must've been one of my friends (call him friend a)... only 1 of my friends got a farmhouse (call him friend b), and its not really certain that someone would stay there to party... so there must've been an insider, but that insider (wasnt me) so he/she (friend c) probably got killed too... and the only one else knowing we would be there are the parents of friend b, so there are whether an insider or the raider attacked the parentshouse first, to get the information... the parentshouse got good security and 2 dogs, so thats bogus... so the insider, probably someone NOT at the party, with deep hatred for friend A... and enough despise for anyone else at the party, even me...
    a dead end. I dont know such person, someone inside our circle, hating us all... scheming all the time, plotting to murder us... nope.

it might be someone on serious drugs, halluscinating and killing 'monsters' in that case LOCK THE GODDAMN DOOR! a delusional junkie wont get it open.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Call the cops. Then i would get naked and smear myself in my own shit. When the killer kicks the door down to kill you and sees you are smeared in your own shit/ wanking with your feces, he won't know what to do and will probably just leave.