Faster for Leveling.

Hey guys.

Quick question, I've leveled from 15-61 by doing nothing but dungeons. Should i switch it up now and quest i have all the BoAs for increased experience.

So if you guys could give me your opinon that would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't really matter, do whatever you enjoy the most. It really depends on queue times and speed of your runs which is more efficient.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

With full heirlooms and rested XP, quest while constantly queue'd for random dungeons whether you've cleared them once or not.

Without rested XP, quest and queue each dungeon once for the dungeon quest XP.

I feel like I've posted this in like 19 of these threads within the past week. *shrugs*

Do whichever one makes you want to tear your hair out less.

There's some stretches where you get the same dungeons over and over again. When I get to those I usually give up and quest. Also in the end brackets like 88-90 dungeons are so painfully slow, quests seem a lot faster.

Also, consider doing Archaeology while leveling. I never thought about it before but I was doing some on an alt the other day and realised I was getting about 2% of a level for every Arch site. No idea how fast that is compared to normal methods but considering how fast Arch can be in some zones it was pretty sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're looking for maximum speed....

1-15 Quest.
    15-40 Dungeons.
    40-58 Do each dungeon once for the quests, then quest.
    58-80 Quest.
    80-85 Dungeons.
    85-90 Quest.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Combination of both would be best for you at this point now, provided you have a flying mount.

Hit up some quests and then run each instance at least once as soon as you get the accompanying quests that go with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    If you're looking for maximum speed....

1-15 Quest.
    15-40 Dungeons.
    40-58 Do each dungeon once for the quests, then quest.
    58-80 Quest.
    80-85 Dungeons.
    85-90 Quest.
    I really think you got the 58-80 and 80 to 85 backwards, it might be a subjetive thing but I found spaming dungeons through outland and northrend to be much much effective and at 80 I just did Hyjal, half of uldum not even 2 hrs of twilight highlands and I was already 85... This was all on a Tank alt so queus were basicly instant and not fully rested, and All boas ofcourse. But like I said, might be a subjetive thing.