Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Why should they leave? They bled and died defending Azeroth. It's not like war is something unique the Orcs brought. The Human Kingdoms were always fighting against each other. They would have continued to fight and kill each other if it wasn't for the Orcs.
    Americans bled and died defending France. We left afterwards. The fact is, everyone hates the orcs. They cause more problems than good. And they aren't even from this planet! They are aliens. They are causing problems. I dont know how you dont see how obvious it is as to why they should leave...

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Oooo personal attacks, now I know I hit a tender spot lol. Come on, stop taking things so seriously. You did exactly what you were bitching about in the same post that you bitched about it. How do you know others weren't doing the same thing you are and you misunderstood them?
    I suppose, for the sake of you and you alone, I should've spelled out the common knowledge that it was Velen would purified the Sunwell (as was the example of what a Draenei has done for Azeroth), just so you could feel better about having difficulty in grasping how questions are formed. No one is bitching about anything, you're being thick, either deliberately or unintentionally. I already set a precedent, and I'm not going to argue syntax.

When someone asks: What have Draenei done?"

What have (any) Draenei done? is just as valid as "what have Draenei (as a whole) done?"

Got it? Good, drop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2038 View Post
    Americans bled and died defending France. We left afterwards. The fact is, everyone hates the orcs. They cause more problems than good. And they aren't even from this planet! They are aliens. They are causing problems. I dont know how you dont see how obvious it is as to why they should leave...
    Play both sides equally and then say that again, bias written all over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    You mean if Russia got blasted onto a new continent that no one had any information about and scratched their heads, then started chopping down trees and were suddenly attacked by people that they didn't know lived there.
    If you had read what the OP said originally it would debunk what you just said. There were tons of civilizations and cultures in the desolate place they landed. They would be completely retarded not to realize that some one wouldnt live in a lush fertile forest.

You mean if Russia got blasted onto a new continent that no one had any information about and scratched their heads, then started chopping down trees and were suddenly attacked by people that they didn't know lived there.
    Europeans didn't get blasted to another continent, but they thought everything they saw was theirs and even wrote their own laws declaring it, in defiance of the sovereignty of the native people living there. Their disease and technology gave them the upperhand, and the wealth they stole in resources financed their return to the Old world, whom before hand, had defeated their incursions swiftly and with ease.

The story of the Orcs is no different but for they were outmatched by the Night Elves until they went demon-crazed in the first instance, and the night elves lost every last redeeming quality when Nordrassil was destroyed, including nerve, ability to fight, and so on in Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. People can be wrong. After all, he brought them here in the first place and look what happened.
    2. Then how come plenty of Orcs live and flourish there to this day?
    3. Show me a link saying there were any children fighting in the war. And also, they were born into captivity. The humans didn't put the children there. If there even were any. Also defending their atrocities with a remark like that... Come on... You know better. What would any other race have done to an Alien species than invaded their planet to end all life?
    4. It doesn't matter if you need resources. You can't just go take it without it being an act of war. If russia just started taking Oil from Alaska without asking us it wouldnt go over very well...
    1. He was under the control of Sargeras when he brought them to Azeroth.
    2. Yes, ONE clan lives there. It won't support the DOZENS of clans currently on Azeroth.
    3. So imprisoning children is okay if the captors are racist and dehumanize the captives?
    4. Because Night Elves put up signs marking their territory... Kalimdor was continent nobody even knew about. Nobody knew there were Night Elves. The Orcs just saw some trees and started chopping them down.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you had read what the OP said originally it would debunk what you just said. There were tons of civilizations and cultures in the desolate place they landed. They would be completely retarded not to realize that some one wouldnt live in a lush fertile forest.
    If you played through Warcraft you'd know that they had no clue and suddenly were being savagely attacked by some purple tree people and reacted by fighting back.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

4. Because Night Elves put up signs marking their territory... Kalimdor was continent nobody even knew about. Nobody knew there were Night Elves. The Orcs just saw some trees and started chopping them down.
    Tauren did. So did the Trolls since Elves are their most hated of enemies, on a long list of non-trolls they hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of Americans still in France.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Tauren did. So did the Trolls since Elves are their most hated of enemies, on a long list of non-trolls they hate.
    What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

The night elves aren't tauren. The fact of the matter is the orcs had NO IDEA anyone lived in woods and started harvesting materials they needed, then got attacked for it. You can't fault them for that.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

10+ Year Old Account
    The Darkspear Trolls? They were just chilling out on their islands having fled the other Trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. He was under the control of Sargeras when he brought them to Azeroth.
    2. Yes, ONE clan lives there. It won't support the DOZENS of clans currently on Azeroth.
    3. So imprisoning children is okay if the captors are racist and dehumanize the captives?
    Dozens of clans? Frostwolf, Warsong, and Dragonmaw are the only ones I can think of. I don't claim to be an expert on this matter though so I may have a missed a few.

They didnt imprison the children you claim were there, which you have no proof of there even being so the argument is invalid until you can prove children were in these camps. If there were, what should the humans have done with the orc kids then? What would orcs do with human kids?

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose, for the sake of you and you alone, I should've spelled out the common knowledge that it was Velen would purified the Sunwell (as was the example of what a Draenei has done for Azeroth), just so you could feel better about having difficulty in grasping how questions are formed. No one is bitching about anything, you're being thick, either deliberately or unintentionally. I already set a precedent, and I'm not going to argue syntax.

When someone asks: What have Draenei done?"

What have (any) Draenei done? is just as valid as "what have Draenei (as a whole) done?"

Got it? Good, drop it.
    Ok I'll drop it since you are clearly too sensitive to even laugh at yourself. I was just joking around because I found it funny but you're clearly upset for some reason. I forget how everyone comes to these forums with a chip on their shoulder.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Dozens of clans? Frostwolf, Warsong, and Dragonmaw are the only ones I can think of. I don't claim to be an expert on this matter though so I may have a missed a few.

They didnt imprison the children you claim were there, which you have no proof of there even being so the argument is invalid until you can prove children were in these camps. If there were, what should the humans have done with the orc kids then? What would orcs do with human kids?
    Thrall was an infant when he was brought to Durnholde Keep. There, one child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall was an infant when he was brought to Durnholde Keep. There, one child.
    And he was raised by humans outside the camps. There boom.

Deleted
    yes exile the orcs! its not like that they ended up helping too save azeroth during critical times.

What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

The night elves aren't tauren.
    Tauren are allies of the Orcs, and natives of Kalimdor. They could've easily told Thrall who lived where. If they had gone into STV and got into a scrap with the Gurubashi for trying to log off their land everyone here would be saying "it be troll land mon, don't mess with dem". No one gives two shits about the sovereignty of Night Elves in the story.

The fact of the matter is the orcs had NO IDEA anyone lived in woods and started harvesting materials they needed, then got attacked for it. You can't fault them for that.
    No one is faulting them for defending themselves at that point in time. You can't fault the Night Elves for defending their home for what they had every indication was vanguard of the Burning Legion, back in their homeland after 10000 years, doing what the Legion does best, destroying things. But we're not talking about them defending themselves. It stopped being about defense when Grom went blood crazy. And the WoW timeline events aren't about defense either. It's Night Elf land, why do people not get this? If someone came into your house, opened your fridge, ate your stuff, took money off your dresser, trashed your rooms, and when you told them to gtfo, punches you in the face and says "make me", what would you do? That's the analogy for the interaction in the WoW timeline. WC3's first contact is a non-issue to the aggression in WoW, aggression continued after peace was made and understandings were supposed to be had. And boundaries clearly defined.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTf with this exiled threads ?

10+ Year Old Account
    And he was raised by humans outside the camps. There boom.
    No?

Quote Originally Posted by Wowpedia on Durnholde Keep
    The future Warchief Thrall was kept prisoner here during his childhood before breaking free and making an escape.
    Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Wowpedia on Alliance Internment Act
    The Alliance Internment Act[1][2] was the law passed by the Alliance after the defeat of the Horde calling for all orcs to be taken to internment camps. When news arrived that Grom Hellscream and his clan had not yet arrived three days after Thrall's call for the orc clans to rally to him, he thought it was most likely that Grom had been captured somewhere in Lordaeron, and so Thrall went to rescue him. According to a captain which Thrall met along the way, free orcs were in violation with the act.
    WHat part of all orcs does not include women and children?

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Ok I'll drop it since you are clearly too sensitive to even laugh at yourself. I was just joking around because I found it funny but you're clearly upset for some reason. I forget how everyone comes to these forums with a chip on their shoulder.
    Sarcasm isn't detectable on the internet, or any other form of joke dependent on tonality. If you were joking, I'm sorry for insulting you.