Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Orcs should be exiled to Draenor

I mean, Thrall set up the Orcs in a desert, as a way of reminding them of their former evil. But many, if not all Orcs are ungrateful, with some even seeing Thrall as a bad leader (Garrosh). If they don't want to live in a desert, and don't want to repent, then they need to get off Azeroth and go right back to Draenor. Regardless of it's condition, it's another, far better way of reminding the Orcs of their sins, while being much more resourceful. They won't have to savagely kill or enslave other races, or do any of the evil deeds Garrosh is ordering around for now, to a large extent. Hell, Garrosh doesn't even have to die! If he leads like he does now, on Draenor, it wouldn't be that negative.

Discuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they should also take back saving Azeroth by destroying it before they go.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-02-25 at 08:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh would you stop making these threads.

There is no Draenor left to support the orc population.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    What's with the "... should be exiled" threads? The forum seems to be full of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    What's with the "... should be exiled" threads? The forum seems to be full of them.
    Most of them are taking the piss out of the OP who keeps making them.
    Aye mate

Anyone who makes one of these threads should be exiled from MMO-C.

I kid.

Orcs wear their sins. Well most of them do, since untainted orcs like those that make up the Mag'har are the minority. Even the children and grand children of those that drank, but did not drink themselves are still tainted with the green skin. Apparently the taint is heriditary, but wont dilute over generations.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Oh would you stop making these threads.

There is no Draenor left to support the orc population.
    There's no Durotar left either, according to their greedy actions.

Didn't you make a BS post like this a few months ago?
    1) no, Orcs don't need to be exiled, just need to learn how to respect their neighbours
    2) Goblins should be exiled to Draenor so they can pollute a dead husk of a world no one cares about instead of one people count on a clean environment for survival.
    3) Goblin death knights should be flushed down the drain of the twisting nether.
    4) you are horde
    5) please close this ridiculous thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how stable/livable Outland is, if it actually is bountiful and not falling to bits then yes the Orcs should return and leave Azeroth.

From Outlands' representation in WoW, it seems very livable.

Quote Originally Posted by Krixooks View Post
    From Outlands' representation in WoW, it seems very livable.
    Aside from the predicted "all of outland will eventually end up looking like Netherstorm" part.

Deleted
    Stop thoses ridiculous threads seriously .... why do you want them to be exiled ?

Resources there are already tight. If you shove in the entire orcis population on top of those still living there, things are going to go downhill very quickly.

To be fair, they seem to live off a diet of pigs and cactus apples. Maybe they just want some variety in their dinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Didn't you make a BS post like this a few months ago?
    He did but he saw the other thread made it to 20 pages and had to have the attention for himself while the topic is still hot.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

People who make exiled threads should be exiled... from the forums.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Dunno...with the way you alliance fanbois keep getting your asses handed to you in every war, we might see the alliance shoved through the portal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Yes, they should also take back saving Azeroth by destroying it before they go.
    When did they ever save Azeroth? They are responsible for 90% of the worlds problems right now. This post made me laugh. Saving Azeroth... They are a disease that should have been wiped out long ago. Orcs will be orcs. There is no redemption for the hut-dwelling, uneducated, cookie-monster voiced filth! I agree with the OP! >

Go ahead and tell that to the Orcs, see how they react. And that is exactly why they are still there.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Dunno...with the way you alliance fanbois keep getting your asses handed to you in every war, we might see the alliance shoved through the portal
    Plot armour is impossible to overcome when cdev writes for Horde, to disregard that is to disregard reality. btw OP is Horde, so know thy flamebait...

Here's a few more of the OP's recently started threads, just for reference:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-the-Forsaken - asking if the Orcs or Forsaken are more evil - Feb 15, 2013
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...be-evil-or-bad - I guess most of the titles are fairly self-explanatory :P - Feb 13, 2013
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...gone-pure-evil - Jan 21, 2013

I didn't throw in the 2 or 3 threads started about Garrosh (partially because I think he's a terrible leader, too), or threads about the failings of other particular Horde races.

Sal. Buddy. We get it. Horde's evil. We understand. Christ, you made two topics about it within 3 days. Just...we get it.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.