Thread: Bug with TSM?

Deleted

Bug with TSM?

Hi all,
    Recently started using TSM, and I can't figure out why this is happens (see pic)

As you see, the mats for a dancing steel/jade spirit is cheaper than the actual price of the enchant, so why does TSM say I get 600-800g loss?

edit; And what's the different for restock queue and on-hand queue, and can I get it to check with the items I have posted on AH?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious about this too, as I've noticed the same with flasks.

10 sha crystals at that lowest price would be 3290g 10s
    Enchant Weapon - Jade Spirit at the price that it is currently on for would give you a profit of exactly 14g

I am assuming that there aren't many sha crystal's at the price of 329g 1s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroneus View Post
    10 sha crystals at that lowest price would be 3290g 10s
    Enchant Weapon - Jade Spirit at the price that it is currently on for would give you a profit of exactly 14g

Yes 14g PROFIT, but it shows that I will LOSE -845g.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoulsen View Post
    Yes 14g PROFIT, but it shows that I will LOSE -845g.
    As I said:

Deleted
    As I said:
    I checked it, and the prices are not going to change the profit to -845g
    There will still be a profit gain if you do it manually.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 07:03 PM ----------

There is something wrong, when I manually click the dancing steel/jade spirit. It ups the profit on some of the other enchants by 200g.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 07:07 PM ----------

I figured out TSM goes by the "market value" rather than the min buyout, why is this?
    This totally fucks up my auctions!
    Any help?

Ok but i don't know about it.

I would recommend going to http://tradeskillmaster.com/ and seeing if someone there can help you out.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

I am not at my home computer at the moment, so I can't pinpoint where the option is.

But IIRC the option should be under the main /tsm screen in the options tab or settings button.
    It should be a dropdown menu where you can choose how TSM calculates cost of crafted products.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    I admit to having a nice diabolic cackle now and then, but it's not like I'm sitting in front of a bank of monitors each filled with an angry forum thread, stroking a siamese cat and telling my henchmen that they've failed me for the last time. (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexpower3 View Post
    I am not at my home computer at the moment, so I can't pinpoint where the option is.

But IIRC the option should be under the main /tsm screen in the options tab or settings button.
    It should be a dropdown menu where you can choose how TSM calculates cost of crafted products.
    ja

you can either go to crafting options up the top and then the second tab "price/inventory settings" and change it from there say from auctionDB market value to min buyout

else go to enchanting down the bottom and select materials and manually edit it

also you have down a recent scan?

(tho I recommend setting up the TSM app to automatically pull data)

Deleted
    Yes, as default TSM will set the crafting cost to use the "Market Value" of items from the AuctionDB database. This means 2 things,....
    1- Market Price is your servers average. This is a more stable indication of the value of an item as the min price can swing up and down during the week.
    2- You need to scan the AH ATLEAST once a day. There is ways to set up TSM to automatically pull in data from Blizzards servers. This i wont go into here, but check it out on the TSM website.

I would personally stick with these settings unless you are on a server where you can GUARANTEE you will sell that item the same day. For it has far less chance of making a loss when using average prices for materials.

If you do wish to change to minimum buyout price, open TSM (/TSM) and click on crafting options (top left). From there sellect "Price/Inventory Settings". From there you can adjust where it gets its material prices from. There is a list of options but for it to do what i think you want it to do you will need to select "AuctionDB-Minimum buyout"

Hope That helps.

Google "Manthieus" if you want to find more hints and tip on either goldmaking or addons like TSM.

Manthieus OUT