Deleted

Need advice for Protectors of the Endless HC

My guild is doing Protectors of the Endless HC at the moment, and I was wondering if Conductivity is viable option since most of the raid is stacked on the bosses most of the time. The question stands either if I'm dpsing as enh or healing. We haven't been in the last phase yet, but as far as I know there are needed heavy healing cd's, which kinda leaves Conductivity out of the equation, but still any advice and personal experience is appreciated.
    We are killing Kaolan 1st, Regail 2nd and Asani 3rd.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are dps I'd say conductivity is an option but probably not as good as Ancestral Guidance. As a healer you really want healing tide for that last phase. You'd probably get a lot of good use out of conductivity but the issue is that the major healing that needs to be done is either done in phase 1 (Water Bolt splash, Lightning Bolt, and Touch of Sha damage) and phase 3 (stacking debuff + potential Water Bolts if interrupts slack). Those two phases are split up perfectly for 2 Healing Tides with a period of relatively low damage for P2 (only major threat here is Water Bolts with Haste buff during lightning storm).

So while I do think that as Resto conductivity could be used to great effect it remains a poor choice because the effective healing that needs to be done needs to be done in bursty cooldown fashion. As Enh your healing CD's won't be nearly as important as you DPS and interrupting skills. I'd take AG for Enh though because the last phase is such a DPS race that you cannot be wasting GCD's to apply Healing Rain and similarly to healing your help is mainly needed in burst fashion during P1 and P3.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    As Enhance I would suggest you run with AG over Conductivity. Using it in p1 + p3 will give a decent coverage of healing without affecting your DPS at all.

As Resto HTT, you can get away with an early use in P1 + late use in P1, followed by another use Mid p3. Of course as DPS improves you have to remove the early one since your P1 will be too fast.

Best of luck on progressing on it

Deleted
    Thanks for your advice. As dps I think I'll Conductivity a few tries until we start getting safely to P3 and then will switch to AG again. With the stacks from the adds AG will do insane amount of healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deadri View Post
    With the stacks from the adds AG will do insane amount of healing.
    And you'll need every bit of it. Good luck!