View Poll Results: WTF is up with the Curse Weekly Round up?

Voters
109. This poll is closed
  • I really enjoy the show and their humour

2 1.83%
  • It's not so bad

6 5.50%
  • It sucks... fire them.

51 46.79%
  • Firing's too good... I demand removal from the gene pool.

50 45.87%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I never watched that stupid show and probably never will. First time I ever clicked play was just now to the one you linked and lol they talk about gaming? Maybe if it was a short and sweet WoW news or something good I'd care, but seems stupid for them to recap things in such a boring manner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warlocx View Post
    It was bothering me aswel... this is terribad.

Sometimes when something is this bad it actually gets fun, but this feels like an insult.
    Glad im not the only one who thinks this.
    You got that vibe too? It was almost like we were being insulted. Like a representative from Curse said to me:
    "gamewaba? googa gagga, gooo? kootchy koo? kootchy kootchy koo!!!"

It was blatantly insulting and patronizing... and that rumble pad movement... creepy... really creepy.

And WTF is up with the guy with the truck joke? We're trying to get game info, not waste 20 seconds of our life while you chat to an imaginary truck. It wasn't corny. It wasn't funny. Worst of all, they stick this video on the FRONT of their damn page like some floating smelly turd in a toilet bowl and try and sell it as "something we think you will enjoy watching".

So, yeah... It was just insulting. Hence my rant of rage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayded1 View Post
    The information was fine but he was annoying. I actually didnt watch this before because I also thought Pico was boring as all hell with zero personality.
    I would agree fully with this. It was very clear that when these were started, and Pico was their "hostess", that she was merely put there to be the pretty face to attract views and not because she was actually very good at what she was doing. While she was cute as a button, her delivery even in live interviews was so bland and dry that you'd swear there was someone behind the person she was talking to with a teleprompter to give her all the questions and reactions.

I would take one Morgan Webb any day of the week over ten Picos. Heck, even the AotS female cast had drastically more personality, though they were also being used 110% as nothing more than pure eye candy.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    Oh my god is that bad. Not watching anymore since Pico left. It's really important that you have a host the people actually like, and not some guys trying to be funny. Kinda reminds me of this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gfhM4_ogwo

First time I actually watched any part of this show and I can say as an (In a sense) outsider that at least the first 45 seconds aren't over the top dumb, but they'd definitely see Pewdiepie's let's play retard level very clearly through a glass bottom boat.

Not only its bad, but the information is outdated, i dont understand how people say the information was fine.

The expansion of Heroes VI has been postponed to MAY a couple of weeks ago already, yet they included as a launch in feb 28.

For a gaming news review, at least they should check the information they provide.

Also, Pico was a lot better.
    Last edited by Crashdummy; 2013-02-25 at 03:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Also, Pico was a lot better.
    But still pretty terrible.

Anyone knows what happened to Pico? And also, what's up with Casey's MMO-Report?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagoku View Post
    Anyone knows what happened to Pico? And also, what's up with Casey's MMO-Report?
    You were the first person to "like" that poll? -.-

Casey's show is over last I heard - closed down.
    Pico is doing some other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    You were the first person to "like" that poll? -.-

Casey's show is over last I heard - closed down.
    Pico is doing some other stuff.
    No I wasn't, I find it horrible!

I don't in general tend to watch any sort of Gaming news so I don't know how they really compare. But, seems like they're trying to be cheesy (at lease I hope so) maybe if given direction or chance they could take it a little more serious and just throw in a lame joke or two to make it bearable but who knows.. either way as it stands it's awful.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

That was awful.... Only redeeming feature was that the guy is semi hot.
    RETH

Deleted
    I'd rather watch this

10+ Year Old Account
    No I wasn't, I find it horrible!
    He He - alright - I was just asking

Quote Originally Posted by Sonç View Post
    I'd rather watch this

I think everyone would rather watch that.
    "Ta-ta-ta-tonight we-we-we-we-we have a wo-wo-wo-waaaah-wonderful show."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I've never liked CWR. Like, ever. It's (imo) a waste of time, it's boring & the people are meh. Yes, even when Pico de gallo was around; she moved her head way too much, I couldn't handle it.

As for this new garbage, it embarrasses me. I hope other countries don't think all Americans are like these ass clowns. These people need to be <insert moderator-offensive wording here>. As soon as that guy gave that yell at the beginning, I said, "Nope!" This is one of those times when I pretend I can do other's jobs much better, or at least hire better people.
    Last edited by Wendyclear; 2013-02-25 at 04:04 PM.

I made it 12 seconds.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    And also, what's up with Casey's MMO-Report?
    G4 cancelled the show. They had their last show in November of last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pico wasn't fenomenal, but she was a million times better than the current guys.... i haven't watched it in a while now, i watched this one and fastforwarded through a couple of previous ones, and the quality is nowhere near what it used to be. I feel like they're calling me dumb by the way they talk like they were taling to someone who's completely oblivious of everything that exists, plus that "attempt" at jokes... let's just say that somewhere, somehow, there must have been funnier funerals than that..

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DPA View Post
    Why would a "reporter" even put himself on screen and look this stupid?

I'll stick with gamespot. They're handling it in a more appealing way to me.
    Also this.

Pico at least tried to be professional with what she was doing, and she acomplished that without being a bore too..

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    G4 cancelled the show. They had their last show in November of last year.
    Seriously?.... *long sigh*

Deleted
    Had to stop watching when he started telling about PS controllers vibration.. ._. Tho, i wanted to quit 3 seconds in, right after Curse logo went away..