View Poll Results: WTF is up with the Curse Weekly Round up?

Voters
109. This poll is closed
  • I really enjoy the show and their humour

2 1.83%
  • It's not so bad

6 5.50%
  • It sucks... fire them.

51 46.79%
  • Firing's too good... I demand removal from the gene pool.

50 45.87%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Wish I saw it before it went private.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not actually set to private, it's still on their channel and open for viewing, just doesn't work on this thread. :L

Anyway, it was pretty bad, I've seen worse... they're not as bad as Pico though, she was just aggravating in some odd way, still bad nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    It's not actually set to private, it's still on their channel and open for viewing, just doesn't work on this thread. :L

Anyway, it was pretty bad, I've seen worse... they're not as bad as Pico though, she was just aggravating in some odd way, still bad nonetheless.
    I can't find it on their channel. The latest "Curse Weekly Roundup" vid I can find is this from last week:

And if this video was anything like the one we're talking about, then yea I can understand why people are annoyed.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I can't find it on their channel. The latest "Curse Weekly Roundup" vid I can find is this from last week:

And if this video was anything like the one we're talking about, then yea I can understand why people are annoyed.
    Ah, I didn't realise I was talking about the wrong video... :P

My bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

The Feb 22nd was much, much worse. They need to fire these guys and hire someone who represents a good image.

And, yes... the FEB 22 video has been made "PRIVATE" - no longer available for viewing.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-02-26 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    The Feb 22nd was much, much worse. They need to fire these guys and hire someone who represents a good image.

And, yes... the FEB 22 video has been made "PRIVATE" - no longer available for viewing.
    With any luck this trend will continue. It was being down voted pretty rapidly and had more thumbs down then up a few minutes before they shut it down. That is never a good sign.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Haha i haven't watched a single video since Pico left, and not because i thought she was a babe and i watched it for her looks, she just made the videos kinda fun.

These guys, don't even look to be fun from the picture, never clicked the video.

Again, the feb 22 video gave even wrong information, besides being bad in general, so making it private was probably the best they could do to not lose the very little prestige they could still have.

This guys dont understand what they are doing. Trying to make every single second of a news report funny shows they have no idea what they are doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    On You-Tube, I got this mail in my inbox (Comment seems to have been deleted shortly after it arrived in my inbox), So I posted this on YouTube reply section:

Got a you-tube mail / comment that was deleted from CurseEntertainment:
    "wocky, if you dont like our stuff, don't watch it. thanks Sam gill for truly being a great fan..." - Was that you Evan? or Hot Rod?
    Don't you guys get it? I used to like it. Why should these guys ruin something I used to enjoy? Sheeez - if you do sub-standard work, don't expect not to take criticism. So, from your mail, I assume you're perfectly OK to put out garbage?
    OK, I will mail curse management & ask if this is how they run.

So, does anyone know who to mail to get to a manager?
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-02-26 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    On You-Tube, I got this mail in my inbox (Comment seems to have been deleted shortly after it arrived in my inbox), So I posted this on YouTube reply section:

Got a you-tube mail / comment that was deleted from CurseEntertainment:
    "wocky, if you dont like our stuff, don't watch it. thanks Sam gill for truly being a great fan..." - Was that you Evan? or Hot Rod?
    Don't you guys get it? I used to like it. Why should these guys ruin something I used to enjoy? Sheeez - if you do sub-standard work, don't expect not to take criticism. So, from your mail, I assume you're perfectly OK to put out garbage?
    OK, I will mail curse management & ask if this is how they run.

So, does anyone know who to mail to get to a manager?
    No different then the Video... immature, tasteless and unpleasant.

Just because the show encircle video games doesn't not mean it has to tuned for a 5 year old. Come on Curse, get our head out of the McDonalds Playland structure.

As uncomfortable as Pico was, she was the best you had. Your format was much more enjoyable to watch back then. I was able to watch the Feb. 22 episode before it was made private, I was one of the ones who down-voted and unsubscribed. I agree with Wocky on all his points.

CWR has been painful to watch for a while now.

If you do keep these hosts, please give them a hair cut, cuff upside the head and tell them to grow up. News is News, regardless of the content.

The PM was over the top, I don't think the situation is acceptable. We'll pull the Curse Entertainment youtube content from the regular news schedule until I get this resolved.

This isn't my department but I still apologize for the inconvenience.