New Hunter needs abit of help :)

Hey guys so im rerolling my hunter for 5.2 but i have some questions about some ability like Lock and Load, and what spells got prio over each other?

1:
    So the Lock and Load proc is awesome but im not sure what to do with it? do i let the ticks from the 1st Explosive shot run out before i cast a new one? or do i just cast both right away?

2:
    When your dpsing and both your Explosive shot, Black Arrow and Glaive Toss is off CD at the same time what is most importen to get up 1st agian?

3:
    Ive read that if you stack your Rapid Fire and Stampede you get more focus gain from pets is that true?

And last but not least do any of you know a better hunter guide then the one here on mmo? cos i dont think its very informative.

Thanks in advance

1: All 3 ES can be fired back-to-back without delay, ES DoT mechanic was changed to the same way Mage Ignite works, it takes the previous DoT and then rolls it into a new one(with increased damage) when you fire the ES's back-to-back.

2: Priority for SV is: Serpent Sting > Kill Shot > Explosive Shot > Glaive Toss > aMoC > Black Arrow > Arcane Shot

3: Yes, Rapid Fire increases your Ranged Haste, which in turn increases focus regeneration of your pets.

For the guide, I guess IcyVeins is "decent", I remember Draco(Mod of MMO Hunter forum) mentioning that he will be updating/making a 5.2 SV Raid Guide.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. If I have the focus, I generally go ES > AS (arcane shot) > ES > AS > ES when Lock and Load props. That way I get the most of the DoT as well.

2. Explosive should go first, as its your primary damage ability.

3. RF boosts haste, so you regen focus crazy fast. Combined with dire beast, you can pretty much go wild if both go up at the same time. Not so sure how it benefits stampede, though.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    1. If I have the focus, I generally go ES > AS (arcane shot) > ES > AS > ES when Lock and Load props. That way I get the most of the DoT as well.
    Don't follow this advice, it is no longer accurate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    2: Priority for SV is: Serpent Sting > Kill Shot > Explosive Shot > Glaive Toss > aMoC > Black Arrow > Arcane Shot
    I'd have said ES > BA > Glaives tbh - Delaying it potentially costs you LnLs

Quote Originally Posted by Dela2k10 View Post
    I'd have said ES > BA > Glaives tbh - Delaying it potentially costs you LnLs
    Doesn't really matter as long as ES is prioritized. In a real fight, just prioritize ES and KS over everything, then just scramble aMoC, GT and BA as you like, the difference is not really make or break that much, as long as you don't delay them