Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Got a couple of acts with Hardstyle elements on my label...

15+ Year Old Account

This is from the largest Hardstyle event in Norway. They had some issues this year and was not allowed to host the event, but we all will remember the good years atleast.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JuggernautServices View Post
    Got a couple of acts with Hardstyle elements on my label...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqOM3WFYQis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juZDuOOGSKc
    The only element that makes hardstyle is the BPM without the right BPM something cant be hardstyle and those 2 tracks dont sound anything near hardstyle or even parts of it with that said lets get back too some Hardstyle starting with the best hardstyle party of the year.

Last edited by Vestig3; 2013-06-29 at 01:26 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

not new, but it belongs in here, i think it nearly crosses the line between hs and hc.

this one is a year old but it was a free release, probably the best free song ever.

||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    Headhunterz called it a good anthem... i dont know why but from the first time i heard it ive hated it lol it sounds like so many other anthems have before i miss the times of good anthems.

- - - Updated - - -

- Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

One of my favorite tracks since it's release.

||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

nice collection so far guys! this is one i play frequently.

and since its summer we might aswell have another carnifex.

Last edited by Heathy; 2013-07-09 at 12:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

big summer vibe! Atmozfears is now official my #1 hardstyle artist before frontliner (don't like his newest work that much)

but the original is really good too

Last edited by Stormridah; 2013-07-11 at 08:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

I'll be away for a few months starting this weekend, keep this thread alive for me guys!

15+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    2 Year Anniversary!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I hate how there has to be 500 sub genres for everything now. It's techno.
    If that is so, would you also categorize Metallica and Beatles as the same, under "Rock" I think not... Go away with your double standards

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfmagesffs View Post
    If that is so, would you also categorize Metallica and Beatles as the same, under "Rock" I think not... Go away with your double standards
    Problems with people like him are that they dont know hardstyle and so they say shit like that in hard dance scene the style is decided too the BPM (Beats per minute) Hard dance has a few gerne's Hard techno, Hardstyle, Early rave, Rawstyle, Hardcore, Darkcore, Industrial hardcore and Frenchcore (from low bpm too high bpm) its a completely other gerne then techno, house or trance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Keeping this thread alive

It did make it to page 3 i think :O

also without embedding, the difference between the above ^

and

Hard techno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwo9Gb1cfsQ

Hardcore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmbOjfCicv0

Industrial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whBoLspQSqQ

it isn't funny when there are 500 sub genres, but they are unique in their own ways. BPM is part of it, but there are other elements aswell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    it isn't funny when there are 500 sub genres, but they are unique in their own ways. BPM is part of it, but there are other elements aswell.
    All these styles are part of the gerne Harddance and BPM is the most important element and also that one that matters the most its what decides what it is

Also the track you posted under industrial isnt industrial because its Darkcore.

This is industrial

Its nice that people try too give there opinion about the harder styles but atleast try too come with facts and knowledge when you decide to give your opinion.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2013-08-03 at 04:13 PM.

bah that was a bit of a mixup from me, i was trying for something not too harsh on the ears, some of embrionycs other stuff is pretty industrial and then there are some pure hardcore tracks, there is one tune he did which i love but i have no idea what sub genre it falls under because its well.. not hard enough to be hard style or hard core.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maC9MYBCQ2o it does have a bit of a grumble to it but its pretty tame compared to the other stuff.

nice tunes though, i LOVE SRB aka dione aka e-noid. although i would of called that speedcore myself, i thought industrial tended to have really clangy sounds in other words it sounds as though its been made with industrial type machinery. ah yes outside agency definitely a perfect example of industrial, its not my sort of thing, i draw the line at darkcore i think, there are a couple of OK industrial tracks but they tend to be off beat, its hard to find the rhythm in most of them.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2013-08-03 at 04:30 PM.