Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Chill out guys, if you want to argue just do it in PM or something.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 12:06 AM ----------

Genuinely seen a mage that didn't know about this;

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like half the BG queues I got today were this:
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I get that all the time, no matter what time I play. You on EU or US?

10+ Year Old Account
    US. The FOTM rogues are out in force. Surprising number of hunters too. Still very few monks.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    US. The FOTM rogues are out in force. Surprising number of hunters too. Still very few monks.
    People are noticing that hunters have been flying under the radar and the people who rolled monk was disappointed about the nerf
    to RoP because with its current effects it wont let them be faceroll enough. Rogues are still a safe bet for glad/r1 tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    People are noticing that hunters have been flying under the radar and the people who rolled monk was disappointed about the nerf
    to RoP because with its current effects it wont let them be faceroll enough. Rogues are still a safe bet for glad/r1 tho
    Yeah I find it funny that everyone complains about KFC, yet its Warriors eating all the nerfs, while Hunters are getting buffed. I wonder when Hunters are dominating with even less skill needed in 5.2 with Thugcleave if they will get the hate train warriors are now, or if Rogues will get hit, and they skate by once again.

Unbelievable that Hunters aren't getting nerfed in 5.2.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I find it funny that everyone complains about KFC, yet its Warriors eating all the nerfs, while Hunters are getting buffed. I wonder when Hunters are dominating with even less skill needed in 5.2 with Thugcleave if they will get the hate train warriors are now, or if Rogues will get hit, and they skate by once again.
    It was always like this, when beastclave was top in Wotlk, enhance shamans got nerfed to the ground ( oh earthbind totem, i still miss you ) and hunters got buffed
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sevaara - Your pillar looks like a toaster with a piece of toast sticking out of it :P
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Sevaara - Your pillar looks like a toaster with a piece of toast sticking out of it :P
    For the record, i tought its a toaster for a while.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    This is everywhere, nearly every rogue I see has horrible gear and can't play their spec for shit. It's been losing me games as quite often there's 3-4 rogues per team I join. Embarrassing that these people just reroll in PvP just to be OP...have some balls please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryft View Post
    Beast Mastery Hunters (where all the complaints are about) aren't getting a single buff or change, merely a cast time increase on dismiss pet. Yet almost all other classes bar Warriors are getting buffed.

I've been playing my rogue in regular BGs since the beginning of the expansion and I was more or less always the only rogue. It's quite funny to notice the same thing. It started to happen after the patch release annoucement...

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought is was a big mage table>.<
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryft View Post
    i keep thinking this too.. why do people still underrate this class? i think having the majority of the people attracted to playing this class being idiots is actually helping them fly under the radar.

yellow / white / green..splashes of red of and baby blue.

the colors i see in bg's for the last little while. bring on s13.

It would appear that most random 10m bgs, tp/wsg in particular, have this alliance setup. I know I'm exaggerating the titles, but it's pretty much "set sail for fail" as far as horde is concerned. I was in tp once. Alliance was blessed with like 4 healers and five warriors. To anyone wondering, yes, they gy camped us.

I thought it was a box spewing shit Like, "hah I shat on you since you lost your Deep Freeze for nothing!"... Fuck my logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    For the record, i tought its a toaster for a while.
    I thought it was a toaster until I scrolled down and saw this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I thought it was a toaster until I scrolled down and saw this post.
    lol same here.

Deleted

Yeah, I don't know either. My mind is a strange place.