Deleted

Just me or is the Warlock's Den down?

Yeah, topic says it all. Trying to go to my favorite little hiding hole for all things curses and burning and it's not available.

Just me or does it happen for anyone else?

http://wowmb.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    I always had trouble connecting to that site at times. Might be one of those times.

Was a very cool site until the knowitall warlocks, whom haven't played a warlock since early wrath, or is still in LFR gear took over the forums. Well thats was my impression about a year and half ago.
    Love my guildies, but where are my minions.
    [Intel i5 4690k CPU] [Asus Z97-AR Mobo] [EVGA GTX960-SSC GPU] [Crucial Ballistix 1600 8gb Memory] [Sound Blaster Zx Sound card]
    [Corsair Liquid Cooler] [EVGA Bronze 600watt Power supply] [Samsung 840 EVO 128gb SSD, Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD, Western Digital 7200rpm Black HDD] [Logitech G105 Keyboard and G502 mouse] [Asus 24in 144hz LED Monitor and AOC 22in LED]

I wasn't aware that site was still going at all.

Deleted
    It was going pretty strong during the MoP Beta. Got a lot of intelligence-impaired people into it sadly as Camnorick mentioned. But it's still a pretty good place for anything Warlock, even though a lot of the old people have left.

On the other hands that is no surprise, as a lot of people did that, because MoP wasn't a expansion that interested them.

Quote Originally Posted by Camnorick View Post
    I always had trouble connecting to that site at times. Might be one of those times.

Was a very cool site until the knowitall warlocks, whom haven't played a warlock since early wrath, or is still in LFR gear took over the forums. Well thats was my impression about a year and half ago.
    I agree, was a great site but some ppl were so rude!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I tried to correct the rudeness on the Den (unless pple think I was the rude one o_O??). The mmo-champ Warlock forums are actually quite better than the Den now. I think its usefulness as a source of Warlock goodness has past.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really went there. Ended up there when I first rolled my lock through google a few times, but I usually got years old or at least outdated information. Then I re-discovered Elitist Jerks and pretty much never went anywhere else for information till I got more involved with the forums on MMO-C. We've got a good, knowledgeable Warlock community here, and if you hang out here for a bit it's easy to learn things that you didn't know, or even suspect. I wouldn't have applied to become a moderator here if I didn't like it here though, so I'm biased.

a little offtopic but where are you going for warlock data & resources? I was into wowmb, then EJ a lot, but both of these are very weak and poor right now. wowmb is for more than 4 years but EJ was a very nice reference on cata, but now is dead

I´ve found only mmo-champion to be a reliable source of info and discussion about warlock... are you guys into any other site other than mmo?

MMO is the most active as far as I know. I do a fair amount of Google searching to get answers and more often than not my searches lead me back to these forums

It was a great resource in tbc but slowly went downhill from there.

Deleted
    Wowmb used to be good during vanilla and tbc. Went downhill during wotlk and has been useless from cata onwards.
    EJ used to be the place during wotlk and cata but is now lifeless in mop.

These days it's MMO-C forums and to a limited extend Icy-Veins.