Deleted

Insane - Steamwheedle Cartel

So, I've decided that I'm going to do Insane in the Membrane since I already did the Bloodsail-part back before Cataclysm was released and I have all my Steamwheedle-reputations at neutral or higher. I already know how to get reputation with Darkmoon Faire and Ravenholdt (leveling a rogue atm).

1. Which is the best way to get your Steamwheedle Cartel-reputations to exalted?
    2. Does it require Bloodsail-reputation to stay at Honored to qualify for the achievement? Cause I have Overachiever and it says that the Bloodsail-part is done even tho that I am hated with that faction cause i raised my Steamwheedle-rep with the cloth turn-ins!

1. first do any gobby quests in Tanaris, Winterspring, Dustwallow and Stranglethorn if you haven't since Cataclysm. then you'll either have to do the repeatable quest in Dire Maul North (assuming it still gives rep) or farm pirates

2. apparently there was a bug that prevented it from counting if Bloodsail rep changed, I'm not sure whether or not this has been fixed yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    1. first do any gobby quests in Tanaris, Winterspring, Dustwallow and Stranglethorn if you haven't since Cataclysm. then you'll either have to do the repeatable quest in Dire Maul North (assuming it still gives rep) or farm pirates

2. apparently there was a bug that prevented it from counting if Bloodsail rep changed, I'm not sure whether or not this has been fixed yet
    1. From what I've read that quest is not available since the release of Cataclysm.
    I just finished Loremaster, which I started on after Cataclysm-release, yesterday. Guess I'll have to find a list of Goblin-quests and fly around looking if I've finished them or not.

2. Oh okey, maybe they've fixed it then?

10+ Year Old Account
    1- Best way to get exalted with them is farming pirates in Tanaris.
    2- There is for sure a bug in this achievement, but most of people (including me) had problem when the tracker did not count Bloodsail Buccaneers even when it was already done and this isn't your case

Actually. The best place to farm rep is in Grizzly Hills by the Ships. Venture Bay, i think
    They respawn quickly and it is a quest hub.

As for the bug part. It has happened to people and there have been multiple complaints by players and posts by different GM's contradicting each other.
    I am pretty sure they mustve fixed the bug by now/

Since I'm most likely not gonna raid anymore this expansion, I was thinking of finally finishing this, but I am wondering a few related things.

I have all the goblins at max exalted already. Did it back in WotLK, with no intention of doing Insane, just wanted to max out as many reps as possible. Ran DM north over and over freeing Knot. This maxxed me out with all the 4 factions about the same time. From what I have read, I will have to completely destroy this rep, only to grind it back up? That it quite dishartening. I've done Loremaster 4 times on my char (h/a pre cata and h/a post cata), so I will have no quests to do for rep. Not sure if the goblin quests were avalable after faction change, but I believe some of them were.
    Am I correct there is no way to gain honored with Bloodsail without destroying my goblin rep? Will it be destroyed all the way to max hated if I do so? My current Bloodsail rep is 16200/36000 hated.

Got the rest sorted, already have the lockboxes ready on my rogue, just didn't farm until max honored yet.

Khez, your rep is gonna get wrecked.

Have fun killing Goblins, then killing Pirates :P

Aww, that sucks :< Probably not gonna bother with it then, not a title I would use anyways, just wanted the FoS.

Deleted
    Farm Bloodsail mobs in Tanaris, Cape and Grizzly Hills for Steamwheedle.