Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So even though I gave the definition of cop out, you still keep claiming it's a cop-out when I just gave proof that it isn't?

Yes, that are two examples of rehashes.
    It are also the only two examples.
    Did you really just tell me I was wrong, then go on to agree with me that those were indeed two examples of rehashed cop-outs that could have been actual content, but weren't?

wh-

You can't see why that is so funny, or why it is such a logical fallacy, can you. Yes, I gave you two examples, but there are plenty more. I'd just be wasting my time though if I went into other examples, as you'd only continue to rail on about how I am wrong and probably call me a 'hater' or some such.

Quick EDIT: I wasn't even talking about things that were requested either, so er... You're really phishing for ways to counter my statement.
    Last edited by A Challenger!; 2013-02-28 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    They want to put out 'new' content without actually having to -make- the content.
    Sooo....you're saying them bringing back BC weapon models is rehashing old content and that's indicative of Blizz's modus operandi now...but the 13-boss raid and the new daily quest island is irrelevant.

They're "rehashing" old weapon models IN ADDITION TO introducing new armor AND weapon models AND NPC models...but let's ignore the new models and just focus on the "rehashed" old models they're adding back in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    That paired up with transmorg. old bosses making a comeback via "merely a set back" or cavern of times
    Is it a sign that they are desperate to make players feel nostalgic and keep playing or they simply aren`t coming up with new ideas because the team is weaker and/or they are focused on titan ?
    Sure you can argue it`s just a hammer but we know better when it comes to bringing back old stuff in the last couple of years..

Yeah gee it's a real shame that's the only thing they're releasing this entire content patch...

OH WAIT... you mean to tell me that they're introducing an entire new raid, with 13 new bosses, all with new models (and in some cases, more than one new model per boss fight) in a completely new raid environment on a completely new island, with numerous tiers of new gear to go with said bosses?

Do you people honestly think about your arguments before you post them?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Returning old weapons for transmog isn't reharsh...
    But it's reason to cry for QQers
    Or a genuine concern/opinion from someone who pays for the same game, just like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    That paired up with transmorg. old bosses making a comeback via "merely a set back" or cavern of times
    Is it a sign that they are desperate to make players feel nostalgic and keep playing or they simply aren`t coming up with new ideas because the team is weaker and/or they are focused on titan ?
    Sure you can argue it`s just a hammer but we know better when it comes to bringing back old stuff in the last couple of years..
    Um... your post couldn't be any dumber if it tried.

Mists is full of new content, new models, music, new everything. And in case you weren't aware (and the general ineptitude of your post strongly suggests that you aren't) countless people ASKED Blizzardto bring back the BC crafting epics for transmog, in fact I am one of the people who has made such a post.

Doesn't have a thing to do with Titan, or with them 'rehashing' anything. Its them giving us something many people wanted. FFS.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2013-03-01 at 04:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i see no rehashing here

just gifts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    Or a genuine concern/opinion from someone who pays for the same game, just like you.
    Except it isn't a 'genuine concern' - its a recycled, uninformed cliche that spews the same 'hurhur all teh good employeez r working on titan guess teh b team is lazy and all they do is rehash old content' stupidity we've seen a thousand other places and a thousand other times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Except it isn't a 'genuine concern' - its a recycled, uninformed cliche that spews the same 'hurhur all teh good employeez r working on titan guess teh b team is lazy and all they do is rehash old content' stupidity we've seen a thousand other places and a thousand other times.
    The guy I responded to is the same way. "Hurr durr yer wrong QQ moar babee." Basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    The guy I responded to is the same way. "Hurr durr yer wrong QQ moar babee." Basically.
    Because the "complaint" isn't valid at all. If I'm eating at a fancy restaurant that serves me high quality steaks and someone came up to me and said "dude they sell offbrand soda it's a sign this restaurant will go bankrupt" you can't say that's "genuine concern." Some "concerns" and complaints are completely unfounded and hyperbolic, as was this one. You can NOT, in any good faith, claim Blizzard is simply rehashing content in a patch with 13 bosses and a new island.

Sure, "yer wrong QQ moar babee" is a poor way of communicating, but the logic behind it is sound: there's absolutely no reason to complain about "rehashing" content because there's a dearth of new content.

People need to know what rehashing means. Flagging a model so it is obtainable isn't rehashing, it is correcting an error that should of been corrected when transmog was introduced.