Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    you cant compare logs that easily unless you use same healers (and number) , fight is same length (time) and you follow same raid healing cd rotation. You seem to have use traquility early so i guess your group knows about it . You used 3 traq in 7:39 meaning you cast one traquility to top soakers ,i guess, other groups choose to heal through and use it abit later that does't mean he is doing something wrong . Also thalus did 2.176.839 damage while you did non. His uptime on spells is also better but if i can read logs correctly you used more rejuv possible blanket the raid since its 10man while he used less rejuv but more wild growths and swiftmend combo i guess. Both of you did quite well in that fight so be proud of it :P

Concerning fon the 7 casts / 290k per minute is based on healing touch non-crit ? Can anyone confirm if mastery is affecting it or not? in general 7 casts of healing touch and 290k seems way too low.. based that healing touch is doing much more even non crit. (isnt 3 treants x 7 casts x healing touch ??)

Lets see what new patch bring us!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apostoloss View Post
    you cant compare logs that easily unless you use same healers (and number) , fight is same length (time) and you follow same raid healing cd rotation. You seem to have use traquility early so i guess your group knows about it . You used 3 traq in 7:39 meaning you cast one traquility to top soakers ,i guess, other groups choose to heal through and use it abit later that does't mean he is doing something wrong . Also thalus did 2.176.839 damage while you did non. His uptime on spells is also better but if i can read logs correctly you used more rejuv possible blanket the raid since its 10man while he used less rejuv but more wild growths and swiftmend combo i guess. Both of you did quite well in that fight so be proud of it :P

Concerning fon the 7 casts / 290k per minute is based on healing touch non-crit ? Can anyone confirm if mastery is affecting it or not? in general 7 casts of healing touch and 290k seems way too low.. based that healing touch is doing much more even non crit. (isnt 3 treants x 7 casts x healing touch ??)

Lets see what new patch bring us!
    Non-Crit. It is not affected by Mastery. Each HT heals for 13-14k depending on Spellpower.
    I blog about Resto Druid stuff at WTS Heals.

Deleted
    You cant reach 7th cast i went up to 8k haste and still stop mid-way to finish 7th cast. 6th treant cast is above 6k below that is casting 5 healing touches and base healing is alot more than 13-14k (forgot to write it down :P) .

10+ Year Old Account
    You cant reach 7th cast i went up to 8k haste and still stop mid-way to finish 7th cast. 6th treant cast is above 6k below that is casting 5 healing touches and base healing is alot more than 13-14k (forgot to write it down :P) .
    Did you have the 5% Haste buff? My estimates include it. Mathematically you should only need around 4k Haste. The cast time is reduced to around 2.1 which is needed for the 7th cast.
    Last edited by Juvenate; 2013-03-05 at 05:17 AM.
    I blog about Resto Druid stuff at WTS Heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    Theres alot of "it depends" around Soul of the Forest.

With SotF you have to, more often then not, delay your Swiftmends so you can use the haste boost to its maximum potential.
    Wich ultimately isn't the best thing to do, delaying Swiftmend or delaying Wild Growth to align them.
    Very rarely do the CDs on these spell align with the damage going out. For instance on H Empress if WG comes off CD and no damage is going out save it for when damage is going out, or your wasting mana and healing pets that are at full health. Saving WG for 2s to align it with SM can with the new (and old) SotF can lead to lots of burst healing
    Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    Fights usually have just phases of raid damage, wich allows you to rotate Incarnation and Tranquility.
    While this is true you are also forgetting that SotF can be used with Tranq, making the HoT tick MUCH faster and the cast time MUCH quicker (it's 3s with Zerk and Bloodlust, it's about 2 with SoTF and Zerk).

Deleted
    Nope test with 5% haste buff and 8k+ haste only 6 casts and actually tonight (just now 0100 server time) did't even go to 7th cast it stop at 6th cast (while last night it was midway through 6th to 7th)

So not sure what is happening.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope test with 5% haste buff and 8k+ haste only 6 casts and actually tonight (just now 0100 server time) did't even go to 7th cast it stop at 6th cast (while last night it was midway through 6th to 7th)

So not sure what is happening.
    There's summon time delay which consumes duration of the treants. A few casts get lost.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    so you reckon they will fix that ? or we can assume that treants wont cast a 7th healing touch ?

By the way damage from wrath and dot while having heart of wild activated seems abit more than usual i manage to beat all other healers when we were dps second boss to meet berserk timer at last 45 secs which was strange since i dont usually do 16million damage just using heart of wild once in a fight ( for 10 secs i was cat form dps and that without heart of wild activated seems to put more damage on target -- no we did't have bloodlust or i used berserking).

So far i dont like mushroom mechanism or find useful.. i feel like a pala spamming people to get illuminated healing on them maxed before a fight. also healing was good in heavy damage period and while people stacked (which at this stage when most dont know the fights is quite messy) else did't do much. Ofc its abit more in overall healing but so far i havent seen a change i would say i love or seen other classes being balanced. Priests and monks still doing quite well

p.s. have only seen 3 fights so far (25man)

10+ Year Old Account
    Lifebloom ticks crazy fast if u refresh it with SotF
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø