Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Gladiator representation based on classes and realms for EU and US

Hello there,

A blog post was posted on AJ, showing the number of classes / healing or dps at the current glad cut off.
    You can check out the blog post http://www.hildegard-sprigglespruxx....for-eu-and-us/, excel file available there to deeper checking.

Tought i would post it here too, since AJ is kinda dead nowdays. Credit goes to Fistao.

Last edited by Darksoldierr; 2013-02-26 at 02:13 PM.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    The only conclusion from this can be that we need to buff warriors and heal paladins!

Deleted
    The only conclusion from this can be that we need to buff warriors and heal paladins!
    Playing a warrior i can only support this conclusion ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b4dcrc View Post
    Playing a warrior i can only support this conclusion ^^
    Yes, because obviously warriors are unplayable before it will be viable to run a 3on3 team with 3 warriors in a team.

Thank you for relaying this information. I found it to be quite beneficial yet depressing.

It will be interesting to see how much it changes at the end of S13. Probably way less warrior...same amount of hunter, shaman and pally, and an increase in rogue.

I think the main conclusion to draw from this is that it's almost impossible to assess the state of many classes because they are utterly blotted out by warriors, holy paladins and resto shamans.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

What you drawl from this is simple..at the beginning of this season there was a huge imbalance toward 2 dps classes which zerged up to the top and camped the rating... anybody who isn't aware of this probably didn't have internet for awhile.

Blizzard needs to implement a decaying rating system forcing players to play their teams for X matches or lose 10 rating per matches not played.

ie. 10 minimum. IF the team is rated 2400 and plays no games that week team rating will be 2300 next week and so on so forth. If they play 8 games 200 rating will be subtracted from whatever rating they end the week with.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deleted
    Yes, because obviously warriors are unplayable before it will be viable to run a 3on3 team with 3 warriors in a team.
    Imagine the burst on a more serious note, its like someone already mentioned, warrior was completely op at the start and now they camp their spots, nothing new to see here really

I wouldn't say implement a decay immediately after 1 week of non-play. You have to account for vacations, holidays, semi-casual players, etc. Say after 1 month it decays 100 points a week or more of non-play. Play atleast 10 games to cancel the 1 month timer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    What you drawl from this is simple..at the beginning of this season there was a huge imbalance toward 2 dps classes which zerged up to the top and camped the rating... anybody who isn't aware of this probably didn't have internet for awhile.
    they were op throughout the whole season

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed at the amount of MW monks getting glad this season.

I'm actually surprised there are some ww monks getting glad though o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice information to know, being a rogue in EU it's sad to be the least overall pvp viable class not counting the freshly introduced monks.

Quote Originally Posted by b4dcrc View Post
    Imagine the burst on a more serious note, its like someone already mentioned, warrior was completely op at the start and now they camp their spots, nothing new to see here really
    Doubt it since the top end of ladders were wiped after people discovered that uberwintrade bug. If they hadn't played since then they'd be 2200 and not glad. Besides warriors are actually still massively op--if anything were camping ladders from early brokenness it would be hunters (ofc hunters are still a r1 class, but before stampede was fixed there were actually r1 triple bm teams).

Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    You're actually painfully wrong. If this graph only showed active teams, you'd find Warrior even higher. (Not sure about Hunter, but KFC is really damn popular still). Mages would drop significantly as would Warlocks and healing Druids. The teams who are camping ratings are caster cleaves and mages pre-bomb nerf. The teams queueing still are KFCs and Warr/Sp, Warr/Feral, Feral/Sp teams etc.

Don't believe me? Go look at your BG armoury and see who has been queueing games this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they have a graph for Rank 1 balance?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Good to see rogues repping out.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Delznop View Post
    Good to see rogues repping out.... :/
    Swap warrior and rogue bars and it's basically next season

Deleted
    Kinda surprised that warlocks aren't any higher. Also, not a SINGLE heal monk? I mean I know they are extremely bad in arenas but come on lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Kinda surprised that warlocks aren't any higher. Also, not a SINGLE heal monk? I mean I know they are extremely bad in arenas but come on lol
    The only gladiator spec would be demonology, not to mention the mere amount of comps it can be viable in.
    And most locks probably had the rating from start of the season without the chaos wave and aura nerves. Even after the 2.2k reset, they had superior gear advantage.

Utterly broken season, next can't be worse at all.
    Last edited by mmoc79582ce235; 2013-02-26 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    Swap warrior and rogue bars and it's basically next season
    Unlikely. No class has ever been as overrepped as warriors are on live, and no class has ever been as underrepped as rogue on live- unless you want to count monk, which didn't exist before this season.

This is- seriously- Blizzard's least balanced season, in the history of WoW. I blame the talent redesign more than anything.