Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    To everyone saying it is Blizzard All Star...

Why would they be hinting and teasing secrecy about a game they have already announced?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    While it may probably turn out to be simply Blizzard All Stars...

I can't help but notice that... looking at their "announcement" document - I'm inclined to believe it might also be a reimagining/reboot of the Lost Vikings for iOS.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...izzPAXEAST.jpg

The parchment, the simple swirly rune, the semi cartoony "splat" of a wax seal underneath the Blizz logo - coupled with their font choice that's very whimsically fantasy... smells of cartoon nordic/medieval to me.
    I never actually played Lost Vikings, I probably would do that if they would re-release it . but or the parchment, the "rune" looks like the Zerg Logo from SC2, the wax seal reminds me of Diablo 3, so it doesn't have to mean anything special.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    To everyone saying it is Blizzard All Star...

Why would they be hinting and teasing secrecy about a game they have already announced?
    Because when they announced it it was only a Sc2 Mod, they've since scrapped the whole thing and made it new from scratch, as a standalone game.

Should be either All-Stars or a playable Diablo 3 for PS3. If it was something completely new someone would've found out about it already, (registered trademarks or something),

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    Because when they announced it it was only a Sc2 Mod, they've since scrapped the whole thing and made it new from scratch, as a standalone game.

Should be either All-Stars or a playable Diablo 3 for PS3. If it was something completely new someone would've found out about it already, (registered trademarks or something),
    But we know about all of this... So why the secrecy?

You might have a point with the trademark thing though...

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Oh really? What if it was included with a WoW subscription, or a SC2 Expansion purchase? Their goal will certainly not be to simply dethrone LoL. They are a brand. They want brand integration.
    its already free i doubt they need to include it in another product, except maybe free characters or skins or something if you sub to wow

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 03:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    But we know about all of this... So why the secrecy?

You might have a point with the trademark thing though...
    well they arent making that big of a deal about it all they said was their going to show something different to what they normally do.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    If it was huge it would be announced at Blizzcon.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    While it may probably turn out to be simply Blizzard All Stars...

I can't help but notice that... looking at their "announcement" document - I'm inclined to believe it might also be a reimagining/reboot of the Lost Vikings for iOS.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...izzPAXEAST.jpg

The parchment, the simple swirly rune, the semi cartoony "splat" of a wax seal underneath the Blizz logo - coupled with their font choice that's very whimsically fantasy... smells of cartoon nordic/medieval to me.
    The logo in the background is the icon for the Hearthstone by the way.

Deleted
    In the end whatever it is, it won't be THAT exciting - the big stuff will be held back for Blizzcons return this year

blizzard all star thats it.

Deleted
    New character models for Wow

But seriously the most viable guess is probably their Dota game they have been mentioning for a while.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its already free i doubt they need to include it in another product, except maybe free characters or skins or something if you sub to wow
    That's what I meant, yes. I was just responding to someone who insinuated no one would play this over LoL. Obviously they could tie in any number of things to their other services to promote people playing them, just like they do already.

Whether it's skins or free points from their WoW sub, being able to use the currency from D3 to spend in the All Star Shop, and buying a physical copy of All Stars to get pets, mounts, items, and portraits for other games.

This strategy already works and they use it on every game launch. I wouldn't really expect anything different. People like to look at their games as some stand alone product, but they have become almost one of the best managed brands out there aside from Disney. I guarantee you their corporate strategy has been about branding and product culture since WoW went big.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    The logo in the background is the icon for the Hearthstone by the way.

Why aren't more people focusing on this? It's a huge hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    But what could the hearthstone symbol mean?

A mini game that is Warcraft related but completely different so as not to qualify as a sequel or expansion? Possibly some kind of... Warcraft social game?

Or maybe my dreams have finally come true and they are making a single player RPG set in the Warcraft universe!

Heh. Yeah right. I'm gonna go cry in a corner...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    What I want: ...Blackthorne 2 (I wish.)
    Ooh man, that would be so awesome.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    And the blizzard logo is the same used in D3, obviously is a Diablo/Warcraft crossover

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will rub my nipples whilst teabagging David Cameron if it's Starcraft: Ghost revival.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargerus View Post
    And the blizzard logo is the same used in D3, obviously is a Diablo/Warcraft crossover
    Well everything else ends in 'craft', so naturally Diablocraft is next. Except instead of being a traditional video game, it will be a youtube series that teaches you how to make necklaces and bracelets and doilies out of flesh and souls.
    BAD WOLF

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    dont expect any news regarding TITAN before Blizzcon 2016
    ftfy

/10chars

Please post constructively. --Sj
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-03-14 at 09:47 PM.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Deleted
    Hense the speculation that its all stars.

99% it's Blizzard All-Stars.

Deleted
    Blizzard All-Stars seems to be by far the most logical.

Possibly even the new SC II Map - Marketplace (in conjunction with BAS)

1. It's the only new game/feature that would likely hit the market before BlizzCon 2013.

2. It's not "big enough" to warrant much attention at BlizzCon, at least not amongst the new WoW expansion, Legacy of the Void, possibly a first Diablo expansion and maybe a first teaser of Titan.