Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Maybe the changed Allstars to a Beat ’em up game, featuring famous Blizzard Characters. I mean, who does not want to see Kerrigan kicking Arthas' ass?

Quote Originally Posted by SmithReplica View Post
    Lets re-read the announcement again...

Blizzard Entertainment has something new to share with you at PAX EAST

(New: means new, so no All Stars or anything else that has been mentioned that we already know about...)

We've been working on a little something...

(here the word Little could literally mean its a small game, or not)

...different from our other games...

(Different, though, is very clear. To me, different means something completely new and unrelated to any of the current franchises, but it could also be a different kind of game in an existing franchise (or multi-franchise))

... It's not a sequel, expansion, or that rumored next-gen MMO...

(Here, again, they are very clear that it's NOT any of these things... so they are all discarded)

My thoughts are a causal (maybe Facebook?) game, or a turn-based strat game of some kind.
    All that, coupled with the parchment, simplistic rune, semi-cartoony wax "splat", and whimsical fantasy font - makes me believe it's an iOS game. Though a Facebook game might be possible too... but the emphasis on "little" might tend more literally towards iOS.

My belief is that it's a reimagining/reboot of Lost Vikings in some way/shape/form.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Blizzard All-Stars wouldn't be a yet unannounced game. Maybe has something to do with that Heroes of Warcraft thing?
    I was thinking that "heroes of Warcraft" refers to the movie since the movie itself will revolve around a few alliance heroes.
    But this is an interesting thought.
    Personally Im hoping for a warcraft IV...but that will not happen at a pax obviously.
    it will probably be something cancerous..Blizzard likes doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Diablo 1/2 for Android/ios.

The part "Were excited for you to get your hands on." Seems to hint and mobile and it just seems like a daiblo hint with the wax seal.

Also to the people saying Blizzard all stars NO. Thats not it, quit saying it, its already announced and you're sounding stupid.
    If true......*run to buy a nexus 7*

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    All that, coupled with the parchment, simplistic rune, semi-cartoony wax "splat", and whimsical fantasy font - makes me believe it's an iOS game. Though a Facebook game might be possible too... but the emphasis on "little" might tend more literally towards iOS.

My belief is that it's a reimagining/reboot of Lost Vikings in some way/shape/form.
    You know for all the things I am hoping for, I'd actually be okay with this. Not super amazed, not as excited as I would be for some other things. But in the end, pleasantly surprised.

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

Deleted
    When is pax east, and is there a free live stream?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    22nd-24th. No clue if there'll be a livestream, though I suspect we'll see some footage afterwards if big things are unveiled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy to say I'll be attending my first pax east this Friday.. was just curious anyone going, been before? Never been to anything like this before, not sure what to expect, maybe some weird cosplay? Seriously though, any tips, thoughts would be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter what people say... i still want it to be Blizzard All-star >.<

I'm going to put some money down on it being Starcraft: Ghost reincarnated and brought to the Playstation 3/4.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    They have a PAX stream on Twitch TV, and it's entitled "PAX EAST 2013" so I assume they'll utilize it in some manner. Not sure what they'll stream, or when, but it's safe to say bookmarking that and giving it a look when PAX begins it a good way to go.

Deleted
    Blizzard DotA will be a Starcraft II mod, not a game. So it wont be Blizzard DotA.
    Btw the "'little something" part seems to be ironic, it may be a HUGE thing.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-03-19 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Blizzard DotA will be a Starcraft II mod, not a game. So it wont be Blizzard DotA.
    They revealed a few months ago that they were going to make it standalone, so it's still entirely possible to be that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    While you might be right about it not being the announcement, you're wrong about everything else. First, it's called Blizzard All-Stars now. Second: http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/01/23/bl...-free-to-play/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    The "semi-cartoony wax" is from the Diablo III intro cinematic, FYI

You're trying way, way too hard to "read into" a press release.

I'm not saying it won't be a mobile project, they have had a couple job listings looking for software engineers to help design "Blizzard Entertainment mobile products" -- but that might just as easily amount to things like the mobile authenticator or the mobile auction house and so forth.

I doubt very seriously that anyone working for Blizzard is interested in developing Facebook games. Keep in mind that these guys have histories rooted in console and PC development, developing real games.

Even if they make an iOS or Droid game, consider how sophisticated games on those platforms are these days. They're almost on par with handhelds.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2013-03-19 at 05:49 AM.

I have a feeling that Blizzard Allstars will be f2p but if you buy one of Blizzard games(WoW,SC2,D3) you will get full set of heroes or something others don't have.

What exactly IS Blizzard All-stars? Google search results don't seem to be helping much. Is it an Super Smash Bros, type game? That'd be amazing. Or a dota game, or something. Tyrael vs. Arthas...yes....

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    What exactly IS Blizzard All-stars? Google search results don't seem to be helping much. Is it an Super Smash Bros, type game? That'd be amazing. Or a dota game, or something. Tyrael vs. Arthas...yes....
    Dota game with Blizzard iconic heroes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Old version. i think its from the last blizz con.

I know it won't be, but I'm hoping for Warcraft 4.