High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Unbound Will and PvP Trinket

I currently play a warlock as my alt (undead to be specific of race), and I was wondering. Is it worth to drop the PvP trinket and use unbound will in conjunction with with the on use spell power and proc spell power trinket? Or is it just wise to not take unbound will and use the regular pvp trink. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Not worth it at all imo. The extra damage from the proc is nice, but won't change a game as often as your normal pvp trinket will.

UW is pretty 'so/so' overall. It's primarily useful defensively vs. caster teams, or as an offensive CC breaker to help kill/peel. The 20% hp loss makes it pretty unreliable as your only out with, say, a DK/War on you. While nothing annoys me more than the perma /reloadui game of pre-match talent swaps, I'll be going UW vs. caster cleaves, and BH vs. melee cleaves, KFC, & DK or War + caster teams. The only mixed melee I might go UW for would be Rogue/x/x.

I think UW costs too much health,10% cost and 120s cooldown should be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    UW is too expensive, agree, I think that issue slipped under the radar because of just how powerful Blood Fear has been.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the amount of cc going on, you actually still want to use your PvP trinket if you decide to go with unbound will. Since warlocks deal very little damage, damage trinkets really ain't worth it.
    However, if you really don't want to use the PvP trinket, you can use a battlemaster trinket ( health), as an extra "defensive cooldown" helps more then a minor damage increase.

If you Unbound Will a fear with UA on top, it will count as a dispell and you lose a lot more than 20% hp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    If you Unbound Will a fear with UA on top, it will count as a dispell and you lose a lot more than 20% hp.
    He's undead, he shouldn't be wasting UW for fears...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shinewaylee View Post
    I think UW costs too much health,10% cost and 120s cooldown should be fine.
    that would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    that would be nice.
    Hmm, or how about not changing the cooldown to 120sec and just reducing the healthcost to 10%