Page 1 of 55
... LastLast

Swedish multicultural propaganda on children's TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

This is what's going on in Sweden.

I find this quite sickening, how they are brainwashing children to think that multiculturalism is like a paradise with rainbows and everyone is happy. While the reality is quite different.
    I mean, it's almost as bad in norway but at least you can be political incorrect without having to face severe consequences...

whats with all the thinly veiled racism in sweden?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't watch the video right now, but what's wrong with promoting multi-culturalism in children's programming? I sort of always thought Sesame Street was a good thing.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

USA did it first!

But srsly when haven't children's songs promoted friendliness and togetherness and sharing?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    I see no problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I can't watch the video right now, but what's wrong with promoting multi-culturalism in children's programming? I sort of always thought Sesame Street was a good thing.
    You have propaganda and children in one sentence and you don't see what's wrong with that? What is the world coming to?
    I guess you are not to blame, given that the US indoctrinates their children as well... with the pledge of alliagence and all.

Deleted
    I don't see the problem, surely integration and tolerance is the answer to most of the worlds problems?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    You have propaganda and children in one sentence and you don't see what's wrong with that? What is the world coming to?
    I guess you are not to blame, given that the US indoctrinates their children as well... with the pledge of alliagence and all.
    "Propaganda" is subjective, especially when espoused in regards to a heavily contentious issue.

Um......what? I don't even understand what you are talking about. It's not propaganda is a children's song, about sharing. Have you even read the text of the pledge of allegiance? I mean if you think liberty and justice for all is horrible propaganda.
    Last edited by Gamdwelf; 2013-02-25 at 08:24 PM.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I thought we already had that 25 years ago with David the Gnome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Showing children that many cultures have great things to offer and that people who are different aren't scary or bad isn't a bad thing. If parents don't want their kids to see it, they can change the channel, but it's a good message, and one which most children's programming has been doing since Sesame Street first came on the air. I'd go so far as to say programming that doesn't include multiple cultures feels more propagandish to me.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Um......what? I don't even understand what you are talking about. It's not propaganda is a children's song, about sharing. Have you even read the text of the pledge of allegiance?
    To be fair, I have a problem with the Pledge of Allegiance, but that's not really what this topic is about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure the issue here. Would it be more preferable if it were a bunch of white children only jumping around pretending that all people are as pure as them?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post

To be fair, I have a problem with the Pledge of Allegiance, but that's not really what this topic is about.
    If you don't love America you can just get out! /sarcasm.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

rofl this is a troll guys, not even a good one, stop biting.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-25 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

I find this quite sickening, how they are brainwashing children to think that multiculturalism is like a paradise with rainbows and everyone is happy. While the reality is quite different.
    I mean, it's almost as bad in norway but at least you can be political incorrect without having to face severe consequences...
    Careful, you'll get the MMOC multicultural police on you if you say stuff like this. Prepare to get hated on for what you just wrote..
    Last edited by mmoc5d999e555a; 2013-02-25 at 08:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    If you don't love America you can just get out! /sarcasm.
    I've had someone say that to me without the sarcasm when I said that before. They pretty much completely missed the point.

Why does this remind me of when Teletubbies were accused for promoting homosexuality, because one of them were wearing a handbag.

This is scary... not the video, but that people actually see this as propaganda.

I guess it would be better if the video showed people of different races killing each other?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post

That's an incredibly ridiculous thing to say. The best way to change the reality of multiculturalism now is to teach children, the future of our world, that it is something to be embraced and enjoyed, not shunned.

my god, white children in proximity to children of varying shades of brown! this cannot be, never in my fine time/place of 1950 alabama!
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.