What abilities/zones/items/etc. would you want to see in a Warcraft movie?

With this Warcraft movie supposedly moving ahead under Duncan Jones I was thinking about things I would like to see. I'm not really talking about specific characters, especially since they seem to be aiming for a unique story line within the Warcraft universe. Other than that, though, what sorts of Warcraft stuff are you hoping to see translated to epic big screen live action CGI goodness? They don't necessarily have to appeal to broad audiences, this is strictly for Warcraft enthusiasts who would appreciate the homages. For example, you might want to see Ashbringer referenced, even though it would be nothing more than a 'cool sword' that is quickly overlooked by unfamiliar viewers.

A few personal wishes:
    - Bladestorm. An epic warrior character, fully geared in armor and a massive greatsword, winds up with ferocious anger and swings around and around at his enemies.
    - Chain Lightning
    - Hyacinth Mccaw. Just sitting on someone's shoulder or something, as a funny little Easter egg.
    - Ice Block. This could come across as dorky to some of the more action-oriented viewers, but I think it'd be a riot to see a mage-inspired character hide in an ice block just in time to deny a brutal swing from some massive axe.

There's others, too, like Tree of Life, maybe Warglaives if the reference made sense, maybe one of the cooler mounts. What do you guys think?

Someone has to tell someone that X is only a setback.....

Obviously someone at some point will have to get polymorphed or it just isn't Warcraft.

But I'm not hoping for anything specific, just praying to god it isn't absolutely awful. Like... every video game movie ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Combat that plays out like actual combat, and not wow pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alt F4 since I personally feel the movie is a terrible idea.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

My main right now is a balance druid, but man I hope there isn't a single moonkin in this movie.

I would like to see some shapeshifting into bear/cat/flight forms, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffter View Post
    My main right now is a balance druid, but man I hope there isn't a single moonkin in this movie.

I would like to see some shapeshifting into bear/cat/flight forms, though.
    The movie should take place before Night Elves were even encountered imo.

Deleted
    The Side of Orcs that is not all RRAAARRGH BLOOD AND THUNDER.

I want to see the stern, and stoic side to Orcs, and the interesting culture they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Combat that plays out like actual combat, and not wow pvp.
    You mean like, you get stabbed with a knife and die?

Oh hey, play COD! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You mean like, you get stabbed with a knife and die?
    more like if someone is attacking with a sword and gets their swings parried, dodged and countered its flowing naturally, not "I use this ability to parry your attack, the cast shield block to block the next incoming melee attack" etc. Skills and abilities are not spells cast, just a combat style.

Deleted
    Would love to see Necrotic Strike, because I cannot imagine how it would work out. "Hey, I'll stab you, your flesh decays and will take longer to heal" ? Same for Colossus Smash, do you undress your enemy?

On a serious note: Remorseless Winter, Alter Time, Spirit Shell, Demonology Warlocks in general (the idea of a being morphing into a demology form with a huge-ass 2 2h swords/axes dualwielding demon is too good), Druids and shapeshifting, Enhancer Shaman with wolves/shifting into his ghost wolf before jumping on an enemy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the only place I would really want to see is Northrend (including Dalaran.) Everything else wouldn't matter to me.

A few cool abilities I would like to see...

-Mind control
    -Typhoon
    -Blink
    -Army of the Dead
    -Mirror Image

i would love to see Chris Metzen is a cameo appearance for like a 5 secon scene where he yells "FOR THE HORDE!" and than gets shot by an arrow

10+ Year Old Account
    I am with Constellation on this one. If combat played out ANYTHING like the game nobody will watch it. Face it combat in wow is rather boring when you compare it to say lord of the rings.
    Aye mate