Thread: First Pentakill

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Never scored a pentakill in my life. And only one quadra. :<

Edit: Actually 2 quadras. I scored one last week as Ryze. Skumbag Lulu denied my penta though.

Ive gotten 15+ quadras on lux but everytime someone else on my team gets a kill. Ive never been penta'd by the enemy team, mainly because if someone gets a triple I start to retreat to save myself from the disappointment of giving someone else a penta

Deleted
    loool for me the best champ todo penta is katarina

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't got a penta yet. Many a quadra (Ziggs AoE ftw!) and even an unofficial penta, but never a true one.

Still no penta for me, 4 quadra atm MF, Yi, Nunu and Fiddle

First penta ever was with Riven, triple kill with ult alone Ahh I love Riven

ive had like a million quads never a penta, almost got one, then the support took the last kill, forever without a penta :<

grats OP

Never had a penta against a real life team, several quadras though. I tend to get pentas in bot matches though, usually take it as a defining 'Yeah you might be ok with this champion'
    RETH

If enemy team member gets a quadra and im still alive I just give them the penta.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first, I was playing Jax. The enemy team had no tank, they were doing Barron at the time, I decided to go facecheck barron saw they were all 50% or lower HP jumped in Aoe stunned and myself and barron went to town on the enemy. I was so happy, We ended up winning too.

This was about a year ago, I've had many pentas since then. My best was on Blitzcrank AP Tank build

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    If enemy team member gets a quadra and im still alive I just give them the penta.
    I never do that, then i taunt them in /all 'Nooo penta for you!'

I got it as katarina a few months ago. Before she got banned -.-

Got two in this game

http://i.imgur.com/WzYX3n2.jpg?2
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

10+ Year Old Account
    First two on Vayne, standard get kills in teamfight then cleanup the remainder. 3rd on Irelia. The final kill was on a Jax who was initially at full hp, but my team was nice enough to lower him but not attempt to finish him off for me.

AP Kog. Arrived late for a teamfight and almost everybody was at ~20% hp so it was more of a cleanup than a penta.

I've got 2 so far. One with hybrid Ezreal and the ther with adc Wukong. Just the two chars I play the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    I denied 4 pentas as nunu
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

First and only penta was with Tiamat stacking fiora. Flashed over the baron wall from purple side and ulted, killed their entire team and the tiamat splash stole baron. Solo pentakill + baron too stronk

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had quite a few Pentas. Two are from over a year ago. AP Fiddle and AP Morde. The more recent ones are Kha, Rengar and Yi.

Deleted
    I've had a few in my time of LoL gaming, but the one i remember the most, would be the penta i made with Teemo.

Just had a showdown at Baron and I took two of them down, while they got baron and the rest of my team.. The wanted to push to win and stumbled upon a shroom and I got the next.. The two others walked towards the mid lane and hit two other shrooms and died..

The rage was the funniest I remember, but we saved the game and won eventually, due to shrooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my first penta last night as jungle kha I also never died and the enemy team surrendered at 20. It was a a pretty good night.
    I'll do something witty and clever in this box one day...