Thread: First Pentakill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    My first penta was with AP sion about 2 years ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was playing Pantheon with a group of WoW guild mates on my team, I was split pushing, and informing them of it, they still engaged in a teamfight in mid without me. Everyone on our team died, and the opposition was at low health, I Skyfall on the inner turret, take out the adc and support with a dead center hit. Went after the Ahri and smashed her down quickly, killed J4 and Darius rapidly after to walk away with around 10 hit points after bleeds wore off. Just to prove badassery, I blocked a turret hit as I walked out of the base. Many primal howls of victory were had by me.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    My first penta was when I was around summoner level 5 and playing Akali.

I didnt know wtf I was doing, but I ended up Ulting to each person and ks'ing each one lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    My first, or the one I remember to be first, was Teemo. Was AP Teemo, about 30 minutes into the game, had a field of shrooms around baron. I am in midlane farming and suddenly the screen starts spamming with me getting kills. Nearly shit myself when "PENTAKILL" popped up. Was epic funny.
    Your kind should get dunked by Darius 24/7 :/

I got my first pentakill on Irelia on Proving Grounds. Season 2, entire enemy team was AP, I had 300 MR, literally went in alone (they were all between half and full health) and penta'd. Most epic feeling I'd ever gotten up to that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I denied 4 pentas as nunu
    I denied a Katarina a penta with a Nunu auto attack, serious as shit and this was like late game where auto attacks don't do any damage.
    Hey everyone