Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

15 year old girl to be whipped for being raped

Full story here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21595814

Let the islands go under water with this attitude towards women/rape victims. Good example of why Islamic Shari'ah law is a bad thing?

Deleted
    Why don't they, like, sew unmarried women's vaginae shut if premarital sex is so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Why don't they, like, sew unmarried women's vaginae shut if premarital sex is so bad?
    In some countries they do. It's ridiculously cruel and often causes severe health problems.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    In some countries they do. It's ridiculously cruel and often causes severe health problems.
    That is really fucked up and barbaric.

Quote Originally Posted by svenforkbeard View Post

Let the islands go under water with this attitude towards women/rape victims. Good example of why Islamic Shari'ah law is a bad thing?
    I don't see how punishing the victims is a bad thing
    /end sarcasm

Deleted
    Really? Which countries do you mean?

Good thing religion is here to save us!

ohwait...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by svenforkbeard View Post

Well it is an extreme punishment she isn't being whipped because of the Rape and impregnation by her Step Father. The article states it as a punishment from another matter. She still shouldn't be flogged but facts and accuracy are important.

The government has also said they are looking into changing the law about per-martial sex. And she wouldn't serve the punishment until she turns 18 so she will likely never face the punishment if the government does indeed follow their word.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2013-02-27 at 08:20 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

for real?you got me interested link something to support what you just said,cuz i never heard of such thing before

Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Really? Which countries do you mean?
    Very prevalent in Africa and some middle east countries. Its exactly how the second poster described it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting

Very nasty stuff.

On topic, they said she would be beaten for engaging in premarital sex unrelated to her being raped. The good news is that she can choose to wait until she's 18 to take the flogging. Oh third world, you so crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    The good news is that she can choose to wait until she's 18 to take the flogging. Oh third world, you so crazy.
    Because who would flog a minor? What kind of savages do you take them for, Alixie!?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    in some countries they do worse, they surgically remove either the clitoris, or another part of the vagina so that when women have sex they experience pain.

They call it something alone the lines of the female version of a circumcision.

its horrible, but in countries where religion is above the law of the land (or rather "is"), this is what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Xnon22 View Post
    for real?you got me interested link something to support what you just said,cuz i never heard of such thing before
    Female circumcision (google the term at your own risk). You hear about it mostly in Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Because who would flog a minor? What kind of savages do you take them for, Alixie!?
    Ikr? At least they're nice enough to wait til she's over her traumatic experience of being raped, impregnated, and having her baby killed by her stepfather to punish her for the sin of sex. If she's even "guilty".

Seriously though, violence against women and girls saddens me greatly, but Ive read enough of these stories to not be surprised anymore. Shit wont get better for a loooong time, if ever.

They call it something alone the lines of the female version of a circumcision.
    I had an anthropologist professor keep calling it that when the subject was briefly brought up in class. I wanted to punch her in the face for begin so friggen ignorant for someone that studies cultures of all things.

Its NOT circumcision when the process removes the entire clitoris, labia, via razor blades, and sewing what's left of the vagina up save for a tiny hole. All for the sole reason to prevent women from enjoying sex and so her future husband will have a guaranteed virgin wife. He gets to cut her open just like a gift box too. The woman has to go through that proccess of cutting and sewing every time she gets pregnant again and again. Why the flying fuck is it SOOO IMPORTANT that women (only) be virgins until a man claims her? Its astounding how so many cultures value female virginity that high to create cruel punishments to enforce it.

^Okay I lied. I still get mad when I hear of this kinda bs violence against women.

Deleted
    Should we pretend that we're chocked over this completely unexpected behavior?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ikr? At least they're nice enough to wait til she's over her traumatic experience of being raped, impregnated, and having her baby killed by her stepfather to punish her for the sin of sex. If she's even "guilty".

Seriously though, violence against women and girls saddens me greatly, but Ive read enough of these stories to not be surprised anymore. Shit wont get better for a loooong time, if ever.

I had an anthropologist professor keep calling it that when the subject was briefly brought up in class. I wanted to punch her in the face for begin so friggen ignorant for someone that studies cultures of all things.

Its NOT circumcision when the process removes the entire clitoris, labia, via razor blades, and sewing what's left of the vagina up save for a tiny hole. All for the sole reason to prevent women from enjoying sex and so her future husband will have a guaranteed virgin wife. He gets to cut her open just like a gift box too. The woman has to go through that proccess of cutting and sewing every time she gets pregnant again and again. Why the flying fuck is it SOOO IMPORTANT that women (only) be virgins until a man claims her? Its astounding how so many cultures value female virginity that high to create cruel punishments to enforce it.

^Okay I lied. I still get mad when I hear of this kinda bs violence against women.
    I don't understand it, either. If you're living in a situation where children are important (both for free labor and for the whole dowry/bride price thing), wouldn't you'd be more interested in a woman that's already had a kid or two? At least then you know she's survived childbirth already, and isn't barren.

Honestly, picking a virgin out would be a hell of a gamble, IMO. What happens if she dies in childbirth, or worse, ends up being barren? Whoops, try again?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    How this nutcase religion hasnt yet destroyed itself is beyond me. Is there really no-one in there that thinks that punishing a rape victim is like.. you know.. fucked up?

I just dont understand how these hives of evil like sharia and North korea havent yet devoured themselfs on their own filth and cruelty. Day after day we hear of all kinds of screwed up shit going on in those places and still they paddle on.

Infracted: Please refrain from religion bashing.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-02-27 at 06:21 PM.

But hey, culture preservation, open-mindedness, tolerance towards other perople's traditions and beliefs!!!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Welcome to humanity....isnt it a great thing? and even better, if a country was to step in and stop them from doing it, you'd all cry fascism and creating false wars...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Very prevalent in Africa and some middle east countries. Its exactly how the second poster described it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting

Very nasty stuff.

On topic, they said she would be beaten for engaging in premarital sex unrelated to her being raped. The good news is that she can choose to wait until she's 18 to take the flogging. Oh third world, you so crazy.
    I was thinking that but the poster as if they really sewed vagina's shut which is really messed up but isn't the same as that.