Kosh's is right so is that panda guy please allie and horde look at this.

I just saw this and this is so true makes me think of what going on in wow right now..Kosh's is right and so is that panda guy we have to stop this war!

---------- Post added 2013-02-27 at 10:40 AM ----------

If we keep fighting one other we will lose with the real Legion comes. i know there been so much blood on both horde and allie But if we keep going around and around, it will never stop and both of us will kneel or die to the legion.

Nah, we have plot immunity.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    If we keep fighting one other we will lose with the real Legion comes. i know there been so much blood on both horde and allie But if we keep going around and around, it will never stop and both of us will kneel or die to the legion.
    Everyone on Azeroth knows that. But the problem is the Horde, more specifically the orcs and their führer Garrosh. As long as they strive for war and conquest, the Alliance must fight back just to secure its own existence. The saying "it takes two to make a fight" isn't entirely true. You only need one who wants to fight. Then the other(s) must either fight to defend themselves... or perish. Latter option is unacceptable.

All it takes is that the orcs stop acting like jerks. Then we'd have peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Everyone on Azeroth knows that. But the problem is the Horde, more specifically the orcs and their führer Garrosh. As long as they strive for war and conquest, the Alliance must fight back just to secure its own existence. The saying "it takes two to make a fight" isn't entirely true. You only need one who wants to fight. Then the other(s) must either fight to defend themselves... or perish. Latter option is unacceptable.

All it takes is that the orcs stop acting like jerks. Then we'd have peace.
    If you knew anything about the current Horde plotline during the dominance offensive story quests, you would see that the "problem" lies with Garrosh and not with the Horde themselves. There is much discontent on the Horde about Garrosh's rash actions, however the Alliance is not the innocent little sheep trying to defend themselves like you make them out to be. You are a fool if you think the whole conflict lies on the Horde.

"Fell deeds awake! Now for wrath; now for ruin, and the red dawn!"

There will never be peace between the horde and the alliance

Azeroth just isnt big enough for them both to coexist

Though temporary peace treaties will happen for the burning legion invasion weve seen countless times they just dont last long i mean look at how frosty things got just after the 3rd war and the defeat of archimonde

There will be another wrathgate and bang we are at each others throats again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelroc View Post
    If you knew anything about the current Horde plotline during the dominance offensive story quests, you would see that the "problem" lies with Garrosh and not with the Horde themselves. There is much discontent on the Horde about Garrosh's rash actions, however the Alliance is not the innocent little sheep trying to defend themselves like you make them out to be. You are a fool if you think the whole conflict lies on the Horde.
    If you'd have read my text more carefully instead of through horde-red goggles, you'd have noticed that I spoke more specifically about Garrosh - and the Orcs, most of whom seem to be quite comfortable with the way Garrosh is running things, allowing them to fulfill their inherent need for violence and conquest, which doesn't need any demon blood to become apparent.

Alliance symbol is a lion for a reason. Sometimes attack is the best defense; you don't win wars by hiding behind walls and waiting. If there's a chance to weaken or end the threat of the Horde/Orcs/Garrosh, the wisest course of action is to do so. No one would like to live in an orc-dominated world anyway.