Thread: Title change?

Title change?

Hey Team MMO-champion.

I just stumbeled upon a thread where people were told how to change username.
    This is a cool feature, but i am looking to change my title "brewmaster" to a title i already earned earlier.

I am a gnome from the heart (and just from there, beeing almost 2 meters tall), so by its nature i like the "mechagnome" title way more than brewmaster. I just cant reduce my post count.
    I sureley can understand that noone will give the tools to use a title which i didnt earn yet, but it would be kewl to be able to pick one of the titles you unlocked, and not having the last recently unlocked as a autotitle.

I tried to edit my profile and other stuff, but couldnt find a way to do it. Maybe there IS a way and i was just too hasty to recon it. In that case i would be grateful if someone would set me on the right track.

Tanks,

rippone, head of foodchain, san

Testing above statement, but fearing that nothing will be like "mechagnome" /cry

/edit, well i can live with "Epic!" but still it doesnt come close to something gnomelike

The MMO-Champion Titles are based on your post count, so the system handles it automagically.

To have a manual title, you'd need to build the title, and assign it to the individual accounts. If they allowed people to do this themselves manually, there would be a load of problems with offensive Titles.

Well, ok seems the threads lifetime has expired as i got all information about the subject out of it. For me Situation is resolved and thread can be closed/archived

10+ Year Old Account
    You are welcome try to ask an admin to change it for you, but they don't always honor such requests.