Yogg-Saron 25 0 Lights 2 manned

Didnt find anyone els and people didnt belive me that it was posible so i made a video!

Ret: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nsata/advanced
    DK: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raith/advanced

How?
    When reading on some old articles i found this: http://goo.gl/tK8jF (read: hotfixes all the way down)

The problem with this and 2 manning it is that psychosis will hit us fast and hard and we will be insane really quickly. Now what we found out was that the dk suddenly never lost more then 28 sanity because he was useing his AMS at a specific time during the fight. So we evolved upon this and tried it with a mage and a rogue where they would iceblock / cloak when they were at 28 sanity. Same thing for me but with bubble.

Now why this worked is because psychosis is supose to stop hitting players when they are below 40 sanity, the problem was that it didnt stop hitting us after we were below 40 sanity. I know the immunity effect stopped the cast of psychosis, but i dont know why it completely stopped her from casting it.
    Last edited by Consata; 2013-02-27 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Consata View Post
    I know the immunity effect stopped the cast of psychosis, but i dont know why it completely stopped her from casting it.
    It's explained in hotfixes you linked:

However, because Malady of the Mind has a slow missile speed and the hidden protection could take a second or two to apply, it was quite possible for the 30 sanity targeting threshold to be breached by these two random unavoidable effects.
    He stops casting them a few seconds after you go below 40 and there are still some effects in the air. You immune the effects in the air and the late casts, then nothing else comes after that because there are no valid targets.

Grats on the kill!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Grats on the kill!
    Fair enough and thanks, but this has been killed by us since week 2 into mist ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Brewmaster monk, and affliction 2manned this Acouple weeks back, it's really fun last phase with no healers and not being a blood dk

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    Brewmaster monk, and affliction 2manned this Acouple weeks back, it's really fun last phase with no healers and not being a blood dk
    Do you have any link to video / topic? I'd love to see more details

15+ Year Old Account
    Never really thought to frapps it since we've been 3 manning it with a disc friend for abit now. Just went in and tried it once and managed it.