Changes in the Communitty Team (on the official site)

I've been really busy for the last few days so I completely missed this until today.
    Originally Posted by SWTOR
    Hi everyone,

This week marks my last week at BioWare and I just wanted to say a short thank you for all of the great experiences that I had while working on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. I know that the rest of the community team will do a fantastic job in my absence.

I’m excited for the future of the game, and I wish nothing but the best for you folks and for SWTOR.

MTFBWY

(Source)

From what he's said in tweets it looks like he was offered a position somewhere else and decided to take it (hasn't disclosed where yet).

Also looks like Eric Musco will be taking over for him.
    Originally Posted by SWTOR
    Originally Posted by chuixupu:
    Hey guys, thank you for your continued work. You are all quite familiar to me here and on Twitter.

I would like to ask a couple of things, however.

First of all, is Joveth's position now "cannibalized" by the remaining team members, or will it be filled, or simply left empty? Who is going to do what Joveth was doing, exactly? (no snarky answers from the forum, please :P)

Secondly, what can we expect from this point forward? Will communication change? I think many people would like it to improve....seeing a community manager depart isn't exactly conducive to that.

PS - Courtney, love the companion blogs, looking forward to the rest of them.

To address the first part of it, I will actually be stepping in as the SWTOR Community Manager

As for what will change (if anything) moving forward. I can tell you that Courtney, Amber, and I all have some cool ideas! But overall I think you are all a bit unexcited about reading promises of new ideas and communication. So instead, we are just going to start doing stuff!

-eric

(Source)

Deleted
    But overall I think you are all a bit unexcited about reading promises of new ideas and communication. So instead, we are just going to start doing stuff!

QFE!!!

3 people in charge of the community aspect. Let's bloody hope that with 24hrs of work each day between the 3 of them that we start to see some improvement to communication.